Instagram Pals

"When someone says you can't do it
Do it twice and take pictures"

~unknown

🐔🐔🐔

Jason

TheHotOne_LF: I wouldn't have actually cared if you wanted to fuck 😉

Before I could even think - my arm had already swung my phone into the nearest wall. My head was buried Into my hands as a heated blush covered my cheeks. Who the hell does Lex think he is? He's not even that attractive! He's scrawnier than most of the football guys, and his hair is always all over the place! He doesn't care about grades, he smokes weed, he fucks any girl that simply bats their eyes at him! I would have to be either dead or drunk to even think about fucking Lex Fisk.

But then again, I bought that message upon myself - I probably shouldn't have lied about the coach wanting us to work together. I don't know why I even did that! I guess it's just Lex and his manipulative fucking ways, sitting on my lap only to punch me in the face. What a prick! I don't care if he does or doesn't show up. In fact...

I don't care about Lex Fisk at all.

~~~

"I'm going to kill him" I said as I scrunched up the note the little fucker had so kindly written for me.

"Woah, calm down man. You know Lex, he just likes to joke around" Adrian said, his hand resting on my shoulder. We were in the locker room having just finished practice, when Neil waltzed in and handed me a note. And being the trustworthy person that I am, I opened the note.

Dear my beloved serial killer,

I regret to inform you that your most recent scandal involving you and miss Mabel Palmer has officially been terminated.

By my dick.

In other words: I just fucked her, and she said how much better I was than you.

Best penis,

Lex Fisk xoxo

I don't particularly care about Mabel, she was just a one night stand, the things that makes me want to murder the psycho bitchboy is the fact that he thinks he has bragging rights cuz he fucked my sloppy seconds. No offence Mabel.

"Dude, you should know not to get riled up about this! It's Lex, man. It's what he does" Adrian spoke up again. But he doesn't understand why I'm so angry now, and truthfully, I don't know why either. All I know is that I walked into this building, ignoring and not even thinking about Lex, and I wanted to keep it that way. And I thought it would be easy since he didn't show up at school or practice today. But no. Neil shows up with this fucking note and that makes my skin boil. Lex Fisk is a little prick.

"Yeah, you're right. He's not worth getting angry over. In fact, he's not worth much at all" I said, stealing the lynx body spray Adrian was about to use, ignoring his 'hey' and sitting down, it's my body spray anyway.

"Well, I'm sick of him" Paul spoke up, Neil nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah, he thinks he's better than everybody, or at least he acts like it" Adrian huffed.

Gay Chickenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें