𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

En başından başla

"The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni. Was that a silver bullet?" Isaac said to Mr. Argent. "Yes." He told him. "But it didn't kill him it just broke his mask," Argent told Isaac.

"Probably went straight through. What if silver is like poison to them? What if it needs to stay in the body? What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out?" Isaac said to Mr. Argent as he took a few steps closer to him.

"These four would still've been setting when she went off to meet Scott." Mr. Argent said to Isaac. "We could stop them," Isaac said as Mr. Argent picked up an arrowhead. "No. We can kill them." Mr. Argent said to Isaac with a hateful and revengeful face.

              "Scott, hold on. I know what you're all thinking. If this works it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles told his friends. "The plan is to save you," Scott told his best friend.

"That's the plan I'm going with," Scott said to Stiles as he saw Katherine run towards them. "Katherine?" Scott said as he watched the girl coming towards them. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked Katherine. "I'm meeting up with Derek." She told them.

"What about you?" Katherine asked Scott. "Waiting for Derek too," Scott said to Katherine as she nodded before looking at Stiles. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked him as she stood in front of him and saw how pale he is. "I'm fine." He said to her as she let out a sigh.

"Well, I'm going to go find Derek," Katherine told them as she looked at them. "Be careful." She told them. "I've lost too many people I don't want to add more to that list," Katherine said as she gave them a sad smile. Katherine turns to Lydia and hugs her.

"I'm sorry I've been a bad friend but, if anything happens to me just take care of them," Katherine told her best friend as she let out a sigh. "Promise me?" Katherine told her. Lydia let out a shaky breath. "I promise," Lydia said to her as they pulled away and she hugged Stiles.

"I've been meaning to tell you something," Katherine whispered to him. "What?" Stiles told Katherine confused. "I just want to tell you how much I love you," Katherine said making Stiles go all surprised on her as he didn't say anything.

"You don't have to say anything but I just need you to Hear it from me. I love you so much." Katherine told him as she pulled away and looked at Stiles with a smile before turning to Scott and Kira.

"Be careful," Katherine said to her best friend and Kira as she slowed turned away, and walked away from them as she felt to pair of familiar eyes on her.

            Katherine ran away as fast as she can to find Derek. "Derek!" Katherine said as she saw him standing there with Aiden and Ethan but as soon as she did she saw the Nogistune with two Oni behind him.

"Did you bring us a present?" The dark Kitsune said to Derek as Katherine saw Derek hold a small box and place it on the ground. "I brought two." He said as Aiden and Ethan took out their fangs and claws and made Katherine take out the sword.

"I've heard of an alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former alphas. It's a little sad, isn't it?" The Nogistune said as Katherine let out a chuckle. "Not as sad when I'm going to kill you," Katherine stated angrily.

"I might not be an alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one," Derek said as he let out a growl along with the twins behind and Katherine using her sword before attacking the oni.