𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍

1348 Words

( A/N: This chapter will be a little shorter because there is no scene where I can put Katherine so just a reminder okay! Enjoy this chapter as it did. LOVE YA!! )

"Coming in on a Saturday

"Coming in on a Saturday. That's dedication." The nogistune said to Mr. Yukimura. "Where's she hiding them?" The nogistune said as he looked at the bookshelf and threw the books one by one.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Mr. Yukimura said. "Her little knives." The Nogistune said as he threw two books. "Daggers." The Nogistune said. "I know what they are." The nogistune said to Kira's father.

"Physical representation of her tails." The nogistune said as he opened up a book before throwing it to the ground. "Hoe ever the hell that works." The nogistune said as he walked slowly or Mr. Yukimura.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library."

"No, no, I'd like to talk to you." The Nogistune said. "The older the tail, the stronger the one. Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest." The Nogistune said as he was facing Kira's dad.

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." Mr. Yukimura said as he tried to be or look afraid of him.

"You'll talk." The Nogistune said as he picked up a book from the desk and let the fly free it went toward Kira's dad and he chokes on the fly. "They always talk." The nogistune said as he watched him choke.

            "This is everything non-lethal we could find," Allison said as Derek, Argent, Katherine, and the sheriff walked into Mr. Argents' office. "Take all of it," Argent said as they grabbed every one of the weapons.

"What's the plan here?" Sheriff Stilinski asked Mr. Argent. "Our best shot right now. Is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen's house especially if he went through something stressful there." Mr. Argent said to them. "Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Sheriff stilinski asked.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Allison's dad asked. "School, the hospital," Katherine stated. "Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek informed them.

"He's getting to repeat the same moves," Argent said. "So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison asked her father. "We can't. Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek said to them.

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira," Katherine told them. "That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Allison's dad said making everyone go quiet. "Listen. I'll understand if anyone wants to back out." Stilinski said to them as everyone gave each other a look.