Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half

Start from the beginning

And as expected of a genius, it worked.

Gojo then saw Ciel's raise an eyebrow, before a different type of energy surrounded her. Copying Gojo, she reached out and gave out a punch covered with this.

So even she can't defend this energy without other help

Silently laughing inside, he began to regain some confidence and met her fist.

Then, a truly spectacular battle of martial prowess and technique soon followed.

...

"Hey hey hey chottomatte! Why did you attack me without warning?"

"Because you were sleeping in front of me. It was the most logical way."

"No, it wasn't-"

"Enough chit-chat, let's fight."

Multiple eyes suddenly appeared on Sukuna's face, whilst his smile widened and another mouth appeared.

"[Innate Technique: Cleave]"

"[Innate Technique Dismantle]"

The two attacks sound simple enough, but they were actually really deadly.

Dismantle is a slashing attack normally used for inanimate objects, however it can be used against living beings to great effectiveness, and cleave is a slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level.

Needless to say, Sukuna, who is regarded as the king of curses, had a lot of cursed energy to spare.

Hundreds of these appeared around Rimuru, who was shocked at how the events has progressed.

I was sleeping just a minute ago. How did this happen? Where is Ciel anyway? Hmph, she needs more punishment after this.

His body moved out of the way on instinct, though the blades won't pose any damage.

Sukuna saw this and simply laughed.

My instinct wasn't wrong, he is definitely very strong.

He increased the speed and amount of them, forcing Rimuru to let out a sigh before a sword appeared in his hands.

This wasn't anything fancy, it was just a sword made of orichalcum that he had randomly stored in his stomach.

Then, with his superior swordsmanship, he stood in one place and began to deflect the blades.

If one saw this, they would be more than surprised, since he was moving at a godly speed, and each parry carried a flow of elegance only evident to those who trained in the sword for years.

However, Sukuna saw this and was more and more delighted, since he knows that he could finally go all out.

Suddenly, the blades became a little different. Each was induced with fire at an extreme level. Sukuna could manipulate fire and add the heat to the blades.

This made Rimuru's sword deform a bit, since it's quality was quite poor compared to the intensity of the flame.

He merely frowned at this before another appeared that was of much better quality.

Sukuna thought about this.

So he has some sort of technique that can create material out of nothing. It can't be nothing since that is impossible so he can use energy to materialise weapons.

Interesting...

...

"Hey Megumi, the only girl you're allowed to lose to is me!" Whilst walking to a different part of the space, Nobara suddenly called out, causing Megumi to almost stump.