Chapter 8: Daylight Troubles in Chun-nan and Spagonia!

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Well that's new! Let's use Eggman's robots from the ground!

Y/n: Great idea! It's time to batter up!

While Y/n is boosting, he changed his King Cerberus into a flaming bo staff. Y/n swung his bo staff from Eggman's robots to those green robots and Sonic kept boosting through against Eggman's robots as well. They successfully destroyed those green robots and saw the same clock tower the other night.

Sonic: *smirk* Ready to go up, Y/n?

Y/n: *smirk* I thought you never asked!

Sonic and Y/n were getting up to the clock tower from platform to platform. As they went through the rainbow ring to the rail, they started to go all the way down.

Sonic and Y/n: Whoo, feeling good!

They made it down safely and kept running through the rooftop. However, they see the three green robots again.

Y/n: Sheesh Eggman never stops quitting huh? And I see the goal.

Sonic: You had no idea, but that didn’t stop us! We can take 'em!

Y/n: Yeah!

Sonic and Y/n do the same method as before and those three green robots are destroyed. And they made it to the goal.

(Stage and music ended)

Y/n: Whew now that's great cardio I had!

Sonic: Hehehe glad you think so! We still got it!

Sonic signals Y/n a high five and Y/n accepts it. They exit out of the Entrance Stage and made it back to the village. Chip came out of Sonic's hair.

Chip: Hmm it looks like we can't get into the Spagonian temple yet.

Y/n: Just like what happened back from Holoska. We should go back to Chun-nan from what the professor said.

Sonic: Yeah good call. Let's go see what happened over there.

They agreed and they're off to Chun-nan, to investigate and clear up Eggman's robot sightings.

(Chun-nan Hub Day)

They made it back to Chun-nan in broad daylight.

Y/n: Man it feels to me that it's been a while.

Sonic:Yeah, I didn't think we would be here again.

Chip: I wonder what's up.

Lin: Oh hello young travelers! It's good to see you again.

Sonic and his friends turned and saw Lin and the elder again.

Elder: Ah yes, I'm surprised you all again. Thank goodness you're here now.

Y/n: Is there something wrong here?

Lin: I'm afraid so young one, we've received some rumors about those metal robots on their way.

Elder: Indeed. They're planning to disrupt and cause havoc at this continent temple. We need some heroes like you, to deal with this situation. We need your help.

Sonic: Don't worry, we'll take care of it!

Y/n: Yeah count on it!

Elder: Ah thank you so much. We are all counting on both of you.

Lin: Yes. Head to the Entrance Stage and good luck.

Sonic and Y/n: Right!

They rushed and entered the Entrance Stage. As they entered, Sonic noticed there was an Air Boost Shoes upgrade.