Chapter 3: Off to Spagonia! A Rescue Mission in Mazuri Begins!

3rd POV:

Somewhere in the sky in daylight…

Sonic in his normal state riding with Tails in his Tornado-1, Chip on Latias and Y/n on Latios are flying to their destination on another continent called Spagonia.

Tails: Well Sonic and Y/n, feels pretty good to fly like this?

Sonic: Yep not too shabby.

Y/n: It’s been a while for me, it feels great. The smell of fresh air and great scenery, right guys?

Latios and Latias: *smile* Tios/Tias!

Chip: Yeah I agree with them too.

Tails: I'm glad you think so. Now, the professor's university is just a hop and a skip– Huh? Something's coming you guys.

They noticed a bunch of Eggman's robots flying in the sky and targeting Sonic and the others.

Y/n: So are they came from this Dr. Eggman, huh? Looks like we're gonna turn them into fireworks.

Sonic: Yup! Here comes the parade!

Tails: I got this you guys! Tornado… Battle Mode, engaged!

Tails' Tornado-1 have changed into a battle form with a booster in the back. Y/n and his summons have caught up with their speed.

Y/n: Wow, you sure are fully prepared for this Tails, I'm impressed.

Tails: Thanks Y/n, can you and your friends fight in the air?

Y/n: Oh yeah, I got my weapons ready to go. Latios, Latias, are you ready for this?

Latias and Latios: *nodded* Tios!/Tias!

Chip: Wow, they can fight?! That's so cool!

Sonic: I can't wait to see them in action. Let's go!

Sonic on Tails's Tornado-1 went on first and readied themselves. The Eggman's aerial robots have their missiles however, Sonic fires his missiles at the incoming attack, to those robots and they explode. Sonic and Tails noticed seven robots in their direction, they made a special maneuver in which they barrel rolled and shot them down successfully.

Tails: Alright!

Y/n: Awesome move, you guys! Let's switch and show you what we can do!

Sonic: Okay, go for it!

Y/n: Alright Latios, let's do this! Latias, keep Chip safe!

Latios and Latias: Tios!/Tias!

Sonic and Tails have switched places over Y/n along with Latios, Latias and Chip. They noticed there's more robots targeting not just Sonic and Tails, but Y/n and others as well. The Eggman's robots have fired their weapons, Y/n countered and fired his pistols and shotgun.

Y/n: Latios, use Steel Wings!

Y/n jumped off, Latios used Steel Wings from his wings at Eggman's robots, made a direct hit and exploded. Latios returned back to Y/n. They noticed seven robots in a row had fired in their direction.

Y/n: Latias, use Draco Meteor!

Latias casted Draco Meteor from her mouth which shoots a comet volley at those robots and they explode.

Chip: Wow! Great job, Latias!

Latias: *happy* Tias! Tias!

Sonic: You guys are cool!