Chapter 2: Desire Grand Prix

Start from the beginning

He lead Y/n to a room where the other riders are at and once there he opens the door for Y/n which he step inside and sees five riders there as he step forward and then heard a familiar voice.

???: Good to see you Y/n.

He turn to see Azuma aka Buffa as he approaches Y/n and then the two high five each other while the two smirk.

Y/n: Azuma how's things over at New York?

Azuma: (smirk) Well Jyamato is far worse then facing with traffic.

Y/n: (chuckle) Guess you can say that.

The two chuckled while we see another rider names Ken aka Da-Pann as he look at both Y/n ans Azuma and then walked away. Then Y/n looks over two new riders, one was a young boy and the other surprised him because the young girl is in fact Kanade listening some music on her phone.

Y/n: Azuma, is that who I think that is?

Azuma: Yeah I was surprised at first when she first walked in.

Y/n: Huh, does she know we're the same riders from two years ago?

Azuma: No but she will be soon.

Y/n: I see....and what about the new kid?

Azuma: That's Kohaku aka Tycoon.

Y/n: Tycoon? Cool rider name.

Azuma: Yeah and here I thought Buffa sounds a bit cool.

Y/n: (smirk) Well we all know mine is better right?

Azuma: (smirk) Not even close.

Suddenly their drivers gone off so they pull it out and they place them into their drivers and then insert their cores into the as well.

Desire driver: Entry.

Suddenly the five were teleported to what seems like the control room somewhere from the facility. There was a large board above of a women which she turn to them and then said.

Tsumuri: (smile) Hello and to pro riders, welcome back and to new riders, welcome to the Desire Grand Prix

Tsumuri: (smile) Hello and to pro riders, welcome back and to new riders, welcome to the Desire Grand Prix. We are a organisation that is set out to protect the world from evil threats and our job as riders is to protect the world, work together and succeed our greatest desires. My name is Tsumuri and I am the Desire Grand Prix navigator, I'll be navigated you all on your missions and you desires. Since we have new members, let us introduce ourselves, ladies go first.

Kanade: (smile) Nice, hey I'm Kanade and I know you all seen me as part of the Zwei Wing a long time ago but there was an attack that cost me to lose my ability to sing. But I was given a second chance to help others when ever they needed.

Tsumuri: (smile) Very nice. Next.

Kohaku: (smile) Hi, my name is Kohaku and I'm kinda nerd when it comes to super hero amd sci fi stuff, but I wish to do something better and being here will proof that I can do better.