The cullens journal

A/N - this is a journal where the POV's switch thought the entry's. hope you enjoy it! Please comment and vote! Thanks!

- hallier

Dear journal, - Nessie -

Today was my first day of high school, it was so exciting! My uncles emmet and jasper and my aunt rose are seniors. Both my parents are juniors with my boyfriend Jacob. Then there was me and aunt Alice as soft mores. I remember I was so happy when my grandfather Carlisle told me I was going to be able to go to high school! 3 weeks ago was my 6th birthday and I now act and look like a 16 or 17 year old. This morning my aunt Alice woke me up at 5:00 am to get my outfit and makeup together when school doesn't even start till 7:30! Shortly after I was thrown into dark skinny jeans and a royal blue blouse my mom and aunt rose came up. "How would you like your hair ness?" Aunt rose had asked "hmmm in a braid?" I asked, my hair always looks good in a braid. "Nervous, sweetheart?" Mom asked watching my aunts working away at me. They had done my mom earlier and, like always, she was stunning. "Mmm a bit" I admitted she rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. It worked. "Done!" Aunt Alice squealed. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. I looked, well, amazing. My hair was in a perfect French braid and my makeup made me look flawless. "You always look flawless" my father said coming into my room. Stupid mind reading. He chuckled and we headed down stairs to the rest of my family. My family gave me a good morning hug, well, asides from uncle emmet who threw me 8 feet in the air. My grandparents said good bye and we went to the cars. Uncle Emmet and aunt rose went in her convertible with uncle jasper and aunt Alice. Myself and Jacob sat in the back of my fathers Volvo and my parents in the front. We tried not to use too many cars as too not 'stand out' as my father put it. I found that hard to believe considering out inhuman, jaw dropping beauty. My father chuckled at my thought as we arrived at Sharon high school. We went to the office and my uncle jasper read the door aloud "Sharon, Massachusetts high school administrative office" he opened the door and the 8 of us walked in. "Hello I'm mrs. Chan you must be the....... Cullen's?" She asked checking her clipboard. "That'd be us" uncle Em chimed, I herd her heart speed up at his voice. I rolled my eyes. We were sent off to our classes, I had advanced history first with Alice and Jacob. Hand in hand Jacob and I waltzed off to class, Alice skipping ahead of us. History was boring but I didn't really mind, I had my Jacob. The most perfect soul mate in the world. After history I went to gym with daddy, uncle emmet, and, of course, Jacob. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt with the rest of the female body and went to sit on the bleachers as instructed of new students. It was basketball and the males kept missing because of staring at me........... Or my legs. My dad hissed and I toughed at the hem of my shorts. During half time boys came flying up the bleachers to talk to me, one boy, the fastest bet them. My father and uncle emmet snickered and left to 'make room for my admirers' "hey" the first boy said "ah, hi" I replied, this was embarrassing. "I'm Alex" he said "I'm renessmee, Nessie for short" I replied "your very pretty" he noted, looking me up and down. I blushed and turned away, I herd my father and Jacob growl and my uncle laughing. Of course he would find this funny. Gym was finally over and I changed and went to algebra 2 where I met my mom and aunt rose. I told them about gym and they both laughed though I found no humor in it. After another boring class that I knew all the answers too, it was lunch. I walked with my mother and aunt to lunch, I wasn't oblivious to all the stares. We joined our family at the 'Cullen table' my family called it and bought lunch. My family asked about my day, it was going really well, I know I will love high school. 12 boys came running over to our table. 6 of them went to my mom "hi hot stuff"'the tallest one said, my father growled "ohhh this ones got a temper" the second one said, they laughed. My mother put her hand on my dads arm wether for trying to clam him or to keep him in his seat so he wouldn't kill them. Either way. "Get out of my sight!" My father hissed, they laughed but obeyed. The other 6 came to me "why hello pretty lady" one of them said "leave her alone" jake warned, this time, after looking at the height of jake baked away, "should of started with that" my dad mumbled staring at his untouched food. Rose looked annoyed, I wasn't sure why. Lunch ended and I went to honers English with uncle jasper and my parents. English had tables of two for partners so my parents sat at the table in the front on the right side of the room and me and jasper on the left. English has always been my favorite subject so it wasn't so boring but never the less, I was glad when it ended. I then went to art class with Alice, we sat next to each other and whispered too low for the human ear about a shopping trip to Paris next month. After art I went to biology with Jacob and a girl I met in English who seemed nice named Kate. Kate, Jacob and I talked throughout class about everything. It was kinda fun. My first "real"'friend! So after that we went home and I played piano and did my homework in our 8 story home with a pool, tennis court, rock climbing wall, ice skating rink, jungle gym and that is just inside. So that was my day. My first day at Sharon high school. *yawn* I'm so tired after writing this "bed time renessmee" my parents called. Goodnight!

- Renessmee Cullen

Thanks and keep reading more! Don't forget to vote! Oh and if you have an idea about who's POV I could do next, please comment! :) COMMENT! ;)