Chapter6

Kara's POV

We headed to the airport and with a little help from Wanda's powers we were getting on a jet and heading back to Stark Towers within an hour. The twins and I stayed toward the back of the jet talking quietly as Rogers flew the plane.

"I can't believe Rogers believed us. I thought he was Stark's best friends" (or maybe lover :P STONY!!!!!!!!!) I spoke making sure that Rogers couldn't hear me.

"You're not the only one." Wanda agreed.

"The three of you need to get ready we are about to land." Rogers spoke up loud enough for us to hear. His voice had startled me and I jumped. Pietro laughed at me. I glared at him as the three of us took the fairest back seats. He trusted us enough to take us to New York but does he really trust us? My thoughts began to race through my mind as the plain got ready to land. I don't blame him for not trusting us. We didn't help Ultron. But he helped the man, who made Ultron. I got lost in my thoughts until the landing of plain brought me back.

"Time to shine." Pietro said to us as we walked off of the plain an into the Avenger's headquarters. We walked through the maze of rooms. Thank god we have Rogers to lead us through this. Wanda glanced at me out of the corner of her eye and then rolled her eyes. Stop reading my mind. She let out a small laugh.

We finally made it into the work room and were greeted with the horror of Stark building on the synthetic body.

"Shut it down!" Rogers ordered stepping out of the shadows.

"Nope, not going to happen." Stark said coldly.

"You don't know what you're doing!" Rogers tried again to get him to shut down.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Banner asked with anger dripping from his voice. Wanda looked down toward floor.

"I know you're angry." She started but Banner interrupted.

"Oh we are way past that." He hissed, "I could choke the life out of you without even changing a shade." I could see the guilt flash in her eye. How dare he!

"Banner, after everything has happened-" Rogers tried to come to her save but Stark interrupted.

"Nothing has happened, we don't know what is coming." He said trying to convince us.

"Nothing has happened YET." I said stressing Yet.

"You don't know what is in there! The creature!" Wanda shouted. The tension in the room was building until the machine was shut off. Everyone turned to look Pietro.

"You were saying?" He asked dropping the machine's pipes on the floor. A shot was heard and Pietro fell through the glass floor.

"Pietro!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both Wanda and I shouted together. Before either of us had time to respond Thor appeared in a flash of lightning and struck the Cradle. The Cradle began to overload. The creature burst out of the cradle and attacked us for a momrnt before being pushed into the living room.

"Oh, now we are in a time loop!" Banner said.

"I had a vision, a whirlpool sucking in everything, and in the middle was that," Thor said pointing to the stone in the middle of the purple man's head.

"Why does he sound like Jarvis?" Roger asked Stark and Banner.

"We configured Jarvis into something new." Stark explained. Isnt that what lead to the last time. Does that make him a child of Ultron?

"You think I am a child of Ultron." The new man said. Can he read minds?

"You're not?" Rogers asked with worry in his voice.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis either. I am..." He stopped. He doesn't even know what he is.

"I looked into your head. I saw annihilation." Wanda spoke out for the first time.

"Look again." The vision said looking at the three of us

"Are you on our side?" Rogers asked.

"I don't think it is that simple." The vision said.

"Well it better get simple real soon." Barton added in stepping off the step he was standing on.

"I am on the side of life." The Vision explained. "Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What are you waiting on?" Rogers questioned.

"You." He said plainly. I glanced at Pietro. Is he really willing to join us. I glanced around the room and the faces of the rest of the people in the room told me that everyone was sharing the thought I had just had.

"If you are lying to us, or if you are part of Ultron." Banner tried to say but The Vision interrupted him.

"What will you do?" He asked. Dead silence filled the room. "I don't want to kill Ultron. He is unique, and he is in pain, that will roll over into anger. So he must be destroyed. Every form he has build, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the other." He took a deep breath. "Maybe I am a monster, I don't know if I will or not what you are, not what you intended. But there may not be a way for you to trust me, but we need to go." The Vision turned around with Thor's hammer in his hand. The room fell quite. I am pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

"Um well then." Thor said walking off.

"Three minutes, get what you need." Rogers addressed the room. "You guys can get ready down there." Wanda, Pietro and I walked down to a small room with some lockers.

**********************************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry about not updating and no picture this time :(. My computer isnt letting me use a picture sooooooo. Anyways I'm finally out of school. Yay! So this chapter is kinda short but the next one will be a lot longer. I hope to update again this weekend and im also starting a new story about Dan Howell if any of you like him. Also if you have a youtube channel then check out my new youtube channel called NotSoHolyMary. Anyways if you liked this chapter please vote and comment. Thanks. =^.^=