Chapter 5

Kara's POV
We sat in a small room waiting for Ultron to come get us. "This room is annoyingly small." I signed and stood up, walking to the other side of the room. "I'm tired of being in small rooms." I looked back at the twins, each wearing a sympathetic smile. Wanda stood.

"You can leave the room you know." She walked toward the door. "I'm going to find some kind of food in this place. Want something?" Pietro and I nod. I walked back and forth from one side of the room to the other.
"Would you quit? You're making me dizzy just watching you." Pietro's thick accent was soothing. I walked back to the chairs and sat down next to him.

"I feel trapped." I took a deep breath. "I hate feeling like this." Pietro look at me.

"Something happened that you haven't told us, didn't it." I went to stand up again but he grabbed my hands. "Stop it."

"It's my fault I have no more family." I lashed out. "I was trapped by the rubble from when Stark smashed into our house. My parents were trying to get out with the rest of the floor collapsed over them." By now my body was shaking. Pietro pulled me into his arms. "I refused to use my powers but if I had they would still be here. It's my fault."

"It's not your fault. You were forced to hide and never use your powers." Pietro sighed. "And You do have a family. Wanda and I are your family now." We sat there for a while in quite.

"Am I interrupting something here?" Wanda asked as she walked in. I broke away from Pietro's hug.

"Nope." I said whipping alone tear off of my face.

"Well let's go Ultron's ready for us." Wanda turned and walked back out. Pietro and I followed her out into another room where Ultron and a lady, I think Helen Cho was her name, were standing by a large metal container.

"I can see what he's thinking. He's dreaming." Wanda said stepping up toward the cradle.

"Not quite dreaming. It's Ultron's base consciousness which should upload soon." Helen Cho stood at the top of the container, explaining everything.

"How soon?" Ultron interrupted. "I'm not being pushy."

"We are imprinting his psychical brain." Cho responded. Wanda walked up to the cradle and placed her hands on it. After a few seconds she screamed out in pain. Pietro rushed to her and I stepped in front of her.

"How could you?" She asked. Pietro and I shared a look as Ultron stood up.

"How could I what?" Ultron asked.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers. Make the world a better place." Wanda's voice came quite and hurt.

"It would be better."

"When everyone was died?" Wanda added and I froze. Is he really going to try and kill the human race?

"That's not it. The human race with have every opportunity to evolve." Ultron lashed out.

"And if they don't?" Pietro questioned.

"You're a mad man." Wanda spat. I watches as Wanda use her powers to set Helen free of her mind control.

"Come on guys." Ultron was interrupted by the Tv announcing the Avengers arrival. "This needs to become moveable now."

"That's not a problem." Cho paused the upload and Ultron throw her across the room.

Pietro picked up his sister and disappeared.

"Wait guy, I didn't." Ultron yelled. I shook my head and teleported out.

I ended up in the middle of a small market. I searched the area for any signs of Wanda or Pietro. They found me first. The three of us walked down the crowded market street until the new report of a near by Tv caught Wanda's attention.

"Guys look." She pointed to the Tv. The news showed Ultron fighting Captain America.

"We have to help them." My own voice caught with worry about the people I want to hate.

"Would they even accept our help?" Pietro asked. Would they? No why should they.

"We could still try." My voice shook as I spoke. "Let's go."

Pietro and Wanda took off right before I teleport. Unfortunately I ended up in the wrong train car, where Wanda was standing. We headed to the other car to watch Ultron get hit by Pietro. Wanda and I created a blockade out of shelves.

"Please don't do this," Ultron begged.

"What choice do we have," Venom filled Wanda's voice. Ultron raised his arm to shoot at Pietro.

"No." I reacted fast and cast out a wave of black, which sent Ultron out of the train.

"I lost him, he got away," Rogers came back from the front of the train.

"Everyone hold on tight," I said looking at the people siting on the train. The train started to crash into things.

"Civilians in our path." Rogers looked at Pietro who nodded and took off. Be careful. Rogers turned to Wanda and I. "Can you two stop this thing?"

"We can try." We focused our powers on the train wheels, slowing them then finally stopping them. I sighed and walked out of the train stumbling a little. Wanda and I walked over to where Pietro was resting. "You ok?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine. I just need a minute." He sat there breathing heavily. Rogers walked over toward us.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." He said. I took a step between the two men.

"The cradle did you get it?" I asked the older man.

"Stark will take care of it." He said confidently.

"No he won't." Wanda said, worry flashing in her eyes.

"You have no idea what's in there." I was close to shouting. "Once Stark finds out we will be stuck in a time loop."

"You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy." Rogers was quick to defend his friend.

"He will do anything to make things right." Wanda said after a pause.

"He has to mess with everything and anything he doesn't know about." Pietro spook up.

"He has to be stopped." I said moving out of Pietro's way.

"Ultron can tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that from?"
Wanda asked Rogers. The look on Rogers face conformed that he was starting to believe us.

"He gets it from his creator." I say. "He must be stopped."
****************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys. Well I did it. Two chapters in one day. Woah! Ok so Kara and the twins finally joined the avengers plus there was a little bit more Pietro/Kara. The next chapter probably won't be up until Friday or Saturday. Stupid finals week. Anyways if you liked this chapter please vote or comment. It makes my day everytime I see something for this story come up in my newsfeed. I love that you guys seem to be enjoying this story. Thank. =^.^=