Chapter 2

The next day I awoke to find that Pietro was no where to be found and Wanda was hitting me with a pillow. "Get up." I used my powers to take the pillow from her.
"I'm up. I'm up." I say sitting up. "Where did Pietro go?"
"I don't know," Wanda's accent happen to be thicker than her brother and made it harder to understand. "Last time I saw him. You two were curled up on the bed." My face turned bright red. "You're blushing.......Ohh You like my brother don't you?"
"NO I don't." I jump to shut down the idea. Maybe I do but she can't never know that.
"Haha I knew it." Wanda jumped up, "oh and you should really keep your thoughts to yourself."
"Oh shit. That's so unfair." I complain. "I wish I could read minds." Wanda smiled at me. "You can't tell him."
"I won't.......... Maybe" I glared at her. "Oh and when the idiot gets back we have to head to the church in the middle of the town."
"Why?" I got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready.
"Cause I have a feeling about it." She follows me and stands in the door way. I run a brush through my long brown hair. She stared at me, sighed then said, "Do you think we'll make it against the Avengers without Strucker?" Her question caught me off guard.
This is so unlike her. But do I think we can beat the Avengers? I hope so. Thoughts started to run in my mind. I look at her. She looks sad. "Whatever happens We're sticking together." I give her a sad smile. We might not actually make it out alive. The two of us sit in quite for sometime until a knock came at the door.
"Wanda, Kara, will one of you open the door?" Pietro's voice came from the other side. I walk out of the bathroom and passed Wanda to open the door. He smiled down at me.
"Where did you disappear to?" I return the smile at walk back and flop on the bed.
"I got us food." He lifted up the bag I hadn't noticed he was carrying. "You know how much it sucks to have to walk a distance with out my speed." I laughed. He gave me a confused look.
"Welcome to my life." I grabbed the bag and took the first thing out, which happened to be a large green apple. "Thank you."
"Get ready to go." Wanda came out from the bathroom. Pietro tossed her an apple. With in after an hour we were all ready to go and were heading out the door of the motel.
We walked into the destroyed church only to be meet with a deep smooth voice. "Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elder's decreed so that everyone else would be equally close to God." Pietro and I watched the frustration unfold on Wanda's face as she failed to read his mind. "I like that....the ideology of belief." He stood up from the chair. "You're probably wondering why you can't look inside my head."
"Sometimes it's hard." Wanda's voice was steady. I back up slightly behind Pietro. "And sooner or later every man shows himself."
A sound like metal on metal came from the man as he turned. His blanket fell off and revealed himself. "Oh I'm sure they do." The man, scratch that, the robot in front of was tall and silver with bright blood red eyes. "But you need something more than a man." He took a step off of the platform making him closer to our height but he still towered over us. I step closer to Pietro. His presence was very comforting to me. The robotic man standing in front of us was Ultron. "That is why you let Stark take the scepter."
"I didn't expect it," Wanda's voice started to shake a bit. I expected it. It's Tony Stark what else can he do but create things of destruction and mess with things he doesn't understand. "But I saw Stark's fear," Wanda continued. "I knew it would control him, make him self destruct."
"Everyone creates the thing they dread." Ultron's voice was monotone as he walked around the church. "Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create........Smaller people?"
My body tensed at the mention of the avengers and I gasped a little. Pietro looked down at me. "It's will be alright." He whispers as Ultron continues.
"Children! I lost the word there." A robot let out a soft laugh which sent chills down my back. "Children designed to surpass them, to help them...end."
"Is that why you've come?" I ask, trying to keep myself calm. "To end the Avengers?" Please be a yes. We all want the Avengers gone and Stark in the ground.
"I've come to save the world," He pauses for a moment. "But also... yeah."
"Everyone's plan is not to kill them." This time is was Pietro who spoke out.
"You need patience, you need to see the bigger picture." Ultron pauses him walking to look back and Pietro and I.
"I don't see the big picture." If he didn't have Ultron's attention before he sure has it now. "I have a little picture."
I grab his arm and whisper to him, "You don't have to say anything." He shakes his head and ignored me.
"I take it out and look at it everyday." Pietro continued. The girls could see it written in his eyes was anger and grief. His emotions were boiling up inside his mind.
"You lost parents in the bombings. Im sorry. It's in the records." Ultron's tone had changed to a sympathetic one. I can't believe this Ultron is apologizing. Maybe he really is the key to world peace.
"All records aren't the picture." Pietro anger had grown. Wanda stepped up and grabbed his arm.
Her voice is unsteady as she spoke just below a whisper. "Brother...... Please don't." I don't blame her. They didn't deserve what had happened to them because of Stark. Pietro looked down at her with sad eyes.
"Please go on." Ultron prompted the blonde Maximoff twin to continue his story.
"We were ten year olds. Having dinner, the four of us, when the shell hits, the first two floors. It makes a hole in the floor. Our parents go in, the build begins to fall apart. I grab her." He makes a quick motion to his sister. "We hid under the bed when the second shell hits. It doesn't go off. Just sits there in the rubble three feet from our faces. And one the shell is painted one word."
"Stark." Wanda adds. I can see the tears in her eyes.
"We were trapped for two day." Pietro's voice is calmer then before.
"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, this will set it off. We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Wanda's voice started to fill with anger.
Ultron let out a sigh. "Now I can see why you two survived Strucker's experiments. But what about you?" Ultron turned his attention to me.
"I was born with these powers. I spent the first ten years of my life trying to suppress and never use them. My parents thought my powers were cool but didn't want anyone to know. A few years ago we were living in New York when Loki, the alien Avenger's brother, attacked the city." I take a deep breath and Pietro rubs my back. We've all been through a lot. "Tony Stark was part of the fight when he crashed into my apartment building. He crashed right into my floor. My parents were crushed in the rubble and were kill instantly. I swore revenge and set off to find Tony Stark and then three months ago Strucker forced me to reawaken my powers and now I'm here."
"I see," Ultron began walking out. "We have work to do."
I glance at the twins. We share a look of concern but follow Ultron out of the church.
*************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I can't believe the amount of people have read this. It's better then I could have ever expected. A huge thank you to BTob_Exo4life for helping me with the ordering of the events. You're a good person. I tried really hard to get the quotes right but if I made any major mistakes let me know and I'll fix them. I probably won't update again until Saturday or Sunday because these next few days are going to be really busy for me. But I'm going to see the Avengers again (for the 3rd time) on Friday night so I'll be able to update this weekend. Anyways if you liked it leave a comment or vote. Thanks =^.^=