Chapter 4

"You three can still walk away from this." Captain America spoke to the twins and I. Wanda took a step so that she was in line with her brother.

"Oh we will." She smirked.

"And you won't." I added on, also taking a step so that I was right next to Pietro.
Kara's POV
"Oh, Captain America, God's righteous man, pretending you can live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but." Ultron laughed.

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it." Thor spoke interrupting Ultron. They keep peace?? Liars, they destroyed New York and my family.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron's voice was harsh.

"Yeah, uh, what the Vibranium for?" Stark cut to the chase.

"I'm glad you asked. Cause I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plot." I let out a laugh before watching Ultron pull Stark toward him like a magnet before sending he flying across the bridge where he slammed into a door. Ultron's drones attack the other two and the twin and I went to work. Pietro was the first to move. I watched as he raced passed Thor, hitting him on the way by. My eyes scanned the building. Wait. Where are the other three? I jumped down from the main level and found one third of my answer. I came face to face with Black Widow.

"Why are you doing this? You could have been a normal teenager." She stares at me.

"I'm not normal." I use my power in encase her whole body minus her head and levitated her off the floor. "And this... All of this is Stark's fault." Before she had time to respond I throw her straight toward Wanda. "Do you're magic." I gave Wanda a smile before returning to the rest of the battle.

"Ouch." I looked toward the sound of pain to find Pietro sitting in a pile of boxes with Thor's hammer next to him. I laughed to myself. The idiot tried to pick up the hammer didn't he. I joined him.

"You try the hammer didn't you." He nods. I rolled eyes. "Idiot." All of a sudden I was slammed into and pushed into the boxes, almost completely on top of Pietro. I blushed and rolled so that we're next to each other.

"Stay down kids." Captain America stood over them for a second before taking off again. Pietro looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked standing up and helping me up as well.

"That shield of his hurts." I muttered. Pietro laughed.

"You'll be okay." He brushed off the dirt on my coat. "Let's finish this." I nod and he took of in the direction of Rogers. I dodged the attack of some of Kluas's men. I use my powers to take a piece of extra steel and wrap it around them. An arrow flew passed my head. I turn and face Hawkeye and smirked as I watched Wanda sneak up on him. But he knew. In horror I stood frozen to my spot as Hawkeye turns and electrocuted Wanda with one of his custom arrows. Pietro was there in a second. He picked up his sister and we made eye contact. He motioned with his head as I nodded and with in seconds the three of us were gone.

Pietro's POV
Pietro raced out of the building and set his sister down on a stone. "Are you Ok?" His voice was full of worry for his sister. At this point Pietro noticed that Kara had joined them.

"Yeah. Is just hurts." Wanda rubbed her head in attempts to get rid of the electric headache. He turned to Kara.

"What about you? Are you ok?" He asked stepping closer to her. Kara slowly nodded before stretching her back.

"I'll be alright, but I might have a wicked bruise on my back from the shield." She laughed a little, which brought a smile to his face. They'll both be ok. He turned back to his sister.

"I'm going to kill him." He wanted to kill the stupid bird man for what he had done to his sister.

"No, I'm all right. I want..." Wanda took a deep breath and stood up. She turned to face the avengers ship and the man standing by it. "I want the big one."

"Let's do it. I can hold him in place if I can get close enough." Kara smiled. Pietro did waste a moment. He picked Kara up and headed toward the ship, staying far enough way that Banner wouldn't notice. He put her down and smiled before heading back for Wanda. When the tree of them were together again, Kara used her powers to freeze Banner in place, leaving only his head exposed. She can really hold him there? Damn she's strong. Pietro thought to himself and unknowingly Wanda as well. Kara turned to Wanda. "You're up."

Wanda walked up beside the man. "This may hurt." She smirked. "But that's the point." The red waves left her hands and entered his head. He gain to get mad. With a simple hand gesture Pietro watched Kara cast Banner toward the town nearest here.

"There. That should distract them." Pietro noticed that his best friend was now out of breath and a little unsteady.

"Excellent job!" Ultron flew up to them. "Even better then I could have hoped." Pietro and the girls smiled. This is want we are supposed to do. Stop the Avengers.

"What's our next move?" Kara looked up at him. She tried to step closer but lost her balance and would have hit the ground if Pietro hadn't caught her.

"Be careful." He whispered to her, helping her back up to her feet. He kept one arm around her, for comfort and just incase she fell again.

"South Korea." Ultron said not paying any mind to what just happened. "We are building me a body."

**********************************************************************************
Hey Guys. Holy shit guys I never thought that any of my stories would get to a thousand reads. This has literally made my life. Anyways I am really really really sorry about not updating earlier. But I have lots of time today so I'll try and get another update up today/tonight. It might be the last one until Friday. This week at my school is finals week so I won't have a lot of time to write but after Thursday I'm done for the summer and having nothing to do but write. So if you liked this chapter please vote or comment. Thanks. =^.^=