Episode 7: Second Results & Third Mission!

Start from the beginning

Yemin took the microphone he was handed and dipped his head a bit. "A little but I honestly didn't expect to be 3rd place last time so the fact that I even made it in top six twice now showed me something I didn't think I could do so I'm just going to continue to do that. I'm surprising myself and that's what matters to me."

"Awe, how cute~" Leah coo'ed, impressed with the male's words.

"Alright, let's introduce 4th place." Ryujin said. "With a total of 1,050,000 points...4th place is...trainee #10, Kim Juwon!"

The male grinned as he got up and took his place on the fourth place chair.

"Last time, you were here with three other contestants." Ryujin said. "How does it feel to have stayed in fourth place by yourself?"

"Pretty good." The vainy male spoke. "I think staying in a ranking is much harder than climbing or falling and it's honestly not a bad rank to sit at so I'm happy. I hope I can continue to prove myself to the audience."

"Well said." Leah nodded. "Let's see who is in 3rd place now. Eunbyul?"

"For sure." Eunbyul nodded, opening her envelope. "In 3rd place...with a total of 1,110,000 points...is trainee...#12, Kwon Jinhae! Congratulations!"

The camera showed the wide-eyed male. He looked at his neighbors who pushed him out of his seat. Confused, he made his way to his seat.

"You looked shocked." Leah pointed out. "Yet last time you were in 6th place, why is 3rd so shocking?"

"Well due to the four-way tie last time, I was technically in 9th." Jinhae said. "Even with the rap team winning, I didn't expect to jump all the way up here. I'm thankful though, for everyone who voted for me. Thank you."

"You gained a lot of fans, Jinhae." Ryujin smiled. "Keep up the good work."

The male bowed his head with a smile and they moved on.

"So far everyone up here was either in the rap team or dance team." Ryujin said to the camera and trainees. "Looks like the prizes helped a lot."

"Let's wait and see." Eunbyul said, gritting her teeth.

"Now you're showing your biases, unnie." Leah snickered.

"Just introduce the next placement." Eunbyul ignored the comment.

"Will do!" Leah exclaimed. She opened the envelope and her smile grew even wider. "In 2nd place...with a total of 1,200,000 points...is trainee #6, Park Howon!"

The young male's face lit up as he made his way to his chair.

"Congratulations for staying in second!" Eunbyul's mood brightened up. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like the audience is capturing exactly what I want to show them." Howon smiled. "I just hope my brother was able to stay in his place too."

"Well let's find out, shall we?!" Eunbyul exclaimed, opening her envelope. She kept the same expression so it wouldn't give anything away. "In 1st place...with a total of 1,300,000 points...is...none other than trainee #5, Park Junwon! Congratulations!!"

Eunbyul's excitement fluttered as Junwon humbly made his way to the first place seat.

"Two evaluations in a row!" Leah exclaimed. "How do you feel?"

"Still shocked." The male spoke humbly. "I never expected this, especially after getting last place this mission. I just hope I can continue to make the national producers proud."

"I'm sure you will be." Ryujin smiled and nodded. "But now it's time to reveal who is in 6th place."

"Let's see who the two candidates are!" Leah said dramatically as everyone turned to the black screen.