::Prologue - Pt. 2::

Prologue Pt. 2

----------------

[9:00am - Dining Room_]

"Is it just me," Claire began twirling her fork through her spaghetti. "Or does this breakfast seem a little odd?" The other girls nodded in response, all finding it somewhat odd that breakfast for today was a large bowl of spaghetti bolognese, rather than something basic like cereal or fruit.

"Does anyone else feel a little doozy?" Anne questioned putting a hand to her forehead. Once again, the other girls nodded in response. Out of the eight girls gathered around their joint tables, only two of them looked well-rested; Georgia and Lucette.

"You really need to tell us your secrets," Sienna told the two before her face turned green. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed before running off towards the bathrooms, grabbing Rachel's arm and leading the other girl to the bathroom.

"How did you not get seasickness?" Johanna asked, once the two girls disappeared behind the corner. Lucette just shrugged and poked at her food whilst Georgia sipped on her water, stopping to reply.

"I didn't really eat anything yesterday," she told the others. "I get seasickness easily, so I decided I should probably skip out on eating big meals until we get to the Resort Islands."

"If we even survive this trip," Claire snorted taking a small sip of her water. "I swear, every time I stand up I feel like I'm gonna fall down."

"It'd be annoying if we were all sick during the holidays," Johanna chuckled before Lucette slapped at hand over her mouth aggressively.

"Let's not try to jinx you guys," she told the girl. "And I don't really know how I'm not sick. I ate like a freaking truck before I got on that boat." Anne gave the auburnette a blank stare.

"That does sound odd," she commented. "I mean, you and Sienna roomed together, yet Sienna was the one who was vomiting." She tapped her chin in thought. "Maybe your just lucky."

"Lucette's always lucky," Rachel snorted coming back from the bathrooms. "She didn't even try out for the academic program and she still made it in, that lucky bitch." Lucette fake gasped and threw her bread roll at the other glasses wearing girl.

"Nor did Molly, remember," Johanna reminded them taking a small bite of her spaghetti. All eyes shot to Molly who was absentmindedly staring off into space.

"Molly?" Claire called out, nudging the skinny girl's shoulder.

"Huh? What?" She asked, looking around at everyone.

"Nothing really, just checking if you were still alive," Claire grinned before chatting with the others. Molly smiled back before looking back at the windows, taking note at everything that passed. The captain suddenly appeared in her line of sight and she accidentally locked eyes with him. For a split second, they stared at each other before he walked off but not before giving Molly a creepy wink.

She shuddered.

Back over at the boys' table, things weren't as exciting other than the group Vainglory game they were all playing. Well, majority of them were, a few, Athan, William, Alex, Stephen, Angus and Zac just watched the others play, giving them either tips or just randomly tapping on their screen.

"Is everything alright here?" The waitress smiled as she walked by the boys' table. They all nodded and dismissed her and went back to playing their game.

"Damn, her ass is tap worthy," Joel suddenly commented.

"She's double your age, bro," Angus told him, his eyes not wavering from his iPad. Joel shrugged and looked at the waitress who had just stopped to pick a fork up from the floor. The other boys took a small peek, before Stefan jokingly wolf-whistled and they all turned back to their screens, as if they hadn't done anything.