::Prologue - Pt. 1::

Prologue - Pt. 1

----------------------

Dear Master,

The twenty-five victims have boarded the SS. Henriette and are heading towards the Resort Islands. We've set up our ambush near the West Rock, the storm nymphs already preparing for the storm that'll sweep them away. The captain has been replaced by our best water nymph, already conniving into our grand plan. We're all set for our next batch of recruits, each one is very promising.

There was one...technical difficulty with preparations to our plan; one of the nearby sailors had seen our water nymph's transformation and the murder of the captain, so we may or may not have killed another person accidentally. It was cleverly hidden by the storm nymphs illusions, and turned out to be a good distraction for the water nymph to sneak onto the boat. On the plus side, he's really meaty and big; a good meal for us to feast upon when we get back.

Two more days until they arrive on our shores and give them the choice. Either way it's a win for us; they either become our everlasting slaves or become our entertainment for the next twenty-four days. Also our new food source for the next few months.

I have planned an evasion at the Resort Islands also. The twenty-five of us will take the figure of the students, and slowly take control of the Resort Islands, where soon it'll become our great illusion so we can claim more food for our ecosystem.

Hope things are going well at the motherland. I will write to you again after the end of the twenty-five days. Hopefully those twenty-five will make the wise choice of becoming our slaves. Otherwise their ultimate fates will be our grand entertainment.

Sincerely,

Admiral #2

[static]

"Room 1 - Finn and Zac."

The two boys, who stood next to each other, slung an arm around each other's shoulder, appreciative of the partnerships they'll hold in their room.

"Room 2 - Patrick and Athan."

Looking at each other, the two boys thought to themselves, it could've been worse. They both walked towards their room, hoping slightly that they won't be spending too much time in the dorms.

"Room 3 - Stefan and Benson."

The two knew this was coming, and both of them were pleased about whom they would be rooming with for the days to come. It was comforting that the two of them knew each other pretty well, also.

"Room 4 - Alex and William."

These two also knew this was coming. Both close friends, they had no problems or complaints about this set up, and were relieved that they won't be having to be by themselves for too long.

"Room 5 - Dimitri and Thomas."

Both being badminton players, as well as teammates, the two were happy with who they would be roomed with, and already wandered over to their room to unpack.

"Room 6 - Stephen, Joel and Angus."

The trio glanced around at each other, before the latter bolted away into the room, the other two following in his trail, trying to get the best bed.

"Room 7 - Sienna and Lucette."

With no complaints or arguments whatsoever, the two girls made their way into the rooms, already excited for the trip, which had almost begun.

"Room 8 - Georgia and Claire."

The two gave each other one knowing glance, having already prepared for what they'd do if they had been roomed with each other. With one grabbing onto the other's arm, they disappeared behind the door.