❥ shining just for you ✧.*

-

"may we come in?" 

The moment they entered the room, confetti blasted everywhere.

"Congratulations!" everyone cheered as a banner held up in the room.

It was a party dedicated to their song cover reaching 150 million views.

"this is perfect!" su-yeon cheered along. "i can't believe its been more than a year."

"right?" jay said, glancing at her and smiling at her continously.

"eek, the cake is so pretty." su-yeon said, admiring the shine of everything.

"just like you." jay whispered to her.

su-yeon laughed at his corny pick up lines, slapping his arm as he shamelessly said more pick up lines.

"darling, do you know the difference between you and history?" he quoted.

"what?" she sighed, bored already.

"history is the past, and you are my future." he said with a wink, looking cheesy as.

"oh, god." she slapped his arm, laughing.

then suddenly, sunghoon, leeseo and the others also followed along, cheering at su-yeon and jay.

"happy 150 million, su-whatever your name is." sunghoon hugged her, smothering a bit of cake on her face.

"you!" she shouted.

jay simply stood there, staring at all of them joking around.

he simply held his bag and was about to leave.

"ya park jongseong!" the girl's voice shouted.

he turned back to see, su-yeon.

"where are you going so early? you barely even had cake. don't tell me your on a diet cause i swear your fit enough to-" she started but jay just shut her up.

"i'm not interested in celebration parties and all so im leaving."  he said and took a step towards the door but su-yeon stopped him.

"oh please! you were enjoying the party we celebrated last month! now suddenly-" she said.

"su-yeon, that was only our party, with only us. im interested in you. not parties." he said.

"ah, park jongseong! why is your mood so down? how do you want me to cheer you up? buy you teddies, chocolates or what? name it, and i'll get it for you! but please don't say prada or something cause im way too broke to afford-" su-yeon chattered.

"su-yeon, i don't want anything. i swear, i'm fine. just tired." he said and moved her hand away.

"okay, i guess." she frowned.

"i'll see you around." he said and was leaving but su-yeon grabbed his arm, again.