{5}

This is kinda a filler chapter because I wanted most of the next part to be in Kevin's POV... Sorry! uwu

Chapter 5: Bubble

Aleksandr smiled at the thought of seeing his raven haired friend, excitement in his bones and a skip in his step. He walked along with his head down, smiling slightly as he tapped away on his phone to Kevin.

It was nice, really, being able to just chat away about anything stupid without fear of being judged. It was nice and Aleksandr figured he could get used to it.

Aleks had found that Kevin was the cutest and awkward when it came to conversations. He'd suddenly become very confident and passionate over something he was interested in before becoming shy and apologising for being too silly or something.

It was very adorable.

No, no, trust me it's not a game worth playing!!

Kevin had written, seemingly horrified Aleks would even want to waste his money on such a game. Aleks could only laugh to himself and type back.

But how will I know that if I don't play it for myself?

Pls.

Kevin.

PLS.

Aleks laughed again.

He found that walking and chatting with Kevin was really something he didn't mind. Usually walking was irritating and droning, but now it seemed like he was just floating along in his own little bubble.

His own little bubble that was so hard to pop there was no way Aleks could have seen the car coming.

It was so quick, so quick the brunette quite literally had no idea what hit him. Just a sudden beep and it was over as soon as it happened. Just the sound of surprise and breaking bones and Aleksandr could no longer see or hear what was around him.

And half way through a text message, too. The phone lay cracked on the pavement as no one picked it up. No one even saw it fly out of Aleksandr's hands and hit the sidewalk where Aleks had hoped to get to.

Who could blame them though? The horror of watching blood spray across the windshield of a car would be enough to make keeping track of the small things extremely hard. Too busy getting out their own phones to either take photos (disgusting), or to call for an ambulance.

All the screaming and murmuring and sirens had drowned out the soft ringtone of one of the songs Aleks' band had recorded.

Aleksandr?

-sent at 2:53pm

Aleks are you still coming?

-sent at 3:32pm

Are you there...?

-sent at 4:40pm

(One missed call)