Chapter 3: Confession and Arrival

Start from the beginning

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

( YIPPEE :D )

Schlatt's POV:
....
" Wil- "
" No. If you're gonna tell me something about us doing the wrong thing I don't wanna hear it. "

I sighed as I looked back downstairs. I could hear them crying, sobbing,  and begging for Ranboo to be back. I felt.. I really can't describe it, but it was just a horrible feeling, come to think of it, we argued for 2 hours straight with Ranboo being gone 4 hours ago. Something was telling me that horrible things were happening to them.

" Honey, we'll talk back to our room, cmon. "
...

" WHAT!? IS THAT YOUR FUCKING IDEA? RISKING OUR KIDS LIFES, LOOK, I KNOW YOU WANNA BRING BACK RANBOO, ALL OF US DO BUT DO YOU FUCKING EXPECT TEACHING THEM WHAT YOU DID 7 FUCKING YEARS AGO IS GONNA HELP, BELIEVE ME.
ITS. NOT. "

I was furious, crying out of anger because of.. his so called ' PlaN '. Our kids risking their lives to kill and spy on people that work for the T.V.A or atleast people who know enough about it.

" Honey. Your horns are turning black again. "

I looked to my sides and there they were, my horns growing much more taller and heavier, both pitch black with some red on it to. I could feel my horns burning of anger. I tried to calm them down but I knew that I was passed as fuck so it wouldn't do anything.  I cried in shame as I apologize to my lover.

" It's ok honey, you don't need to apologize, come here "

I looked up as I felt Wilburs arms grab me and pull me closer to him while laying on our bed.

" Wi- "
" Shhh.. " relax your horns first honey.

I snuggled against him, putting my face on his chest and him knowing how damn bad my horns burned but he didn't complain. I finally felt my horns cool off and getting more lighter until...

" It's gone honey, good job. :) "
" I don't need you to praise me like a baby Wilbur, did I leave you a burn or-? "
" you sure did, but it's ok."
" Oh, Well sorry but now for your fault I'm now sleepy. "

I could hear Wilbur giggle as he hugged me tighther,  I just went along with it until telling him something.

" Are you sure Wil? Do you think Tubbo and Tommy will approve to kill people? "

" For all I know, Tommy has a gun and a pocket knife around him all the time while outside, he's willing to do anything to protect his brothers.

" And Tubbo.? "

" I think you already know the answer love, besides we'll teach and train them first and then getting into the serious stuff. They might hate waiting and waiting and just having the urge to get Ranboo back just like that, but belive me, we've been inside there before and it took us a a good 2 days to get out of there because of the traps. "

I nodded in agreement as I closed my eyes and slowly dooze off to sleep..

" GOODNIGHT PAPA AND DAD ! "
" GOODNIGHT TOMMY, AND YOUR DAD SAYS NIGHT TOO! LOVE YOU."
". LOVE YOU TO DADS. "

I smiled a little bit, tomorrow was gonna be a long day so might as well get a goodnights rest.

" Nigght.."
" Hah, night love "

( 😭😻 my hand really hurts for no reason. )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DAD, PAPA!??
TOMMY, TUBBO PLEASE.
ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME.
my voice, it was so raspy it hurt so much. Please.. I don't wanna suffer anymore.

" Shhh.. you're never getting out, so might as well get comfortable. " I saw the man say as he prepared to inject a red liquid onto my skin.

NONONONONO, PLEASE NO. I DONT WANNA STAY HERE, MY SKIN BURNS, PLEASE HELP ME-

*

Goodnight. ' Experiment #375. '

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     Why do I feel sad for Ranboo 😶

ANYWHO....

Hi ya'll, I'm so fucking sorry- my motivation fucking left me and I have about 3 projects to finish so plz don't hate me :,)

Words: 1226

Ima make it up to yall, next one gonna come out Friday or Thursday,  this time I promise 😭
Have a nice day now, yippee 😻

( BTW, ALMOST FORGOT, SCHLSTTS HORNS TURN RED AND BLACK WHEN HES PISSED AF AND THEY CAN LEAVE SEVERE BURNS TO ANYONE WHO TOUCHES IT!! They can change into different colors too, depends if he wants to show his emotions through his horns, ok Bai fr this time, gonna play roblox 😻 )