"Oh..." He really went. 

    The other two boys were in the kitchen, Gojo Wu was washing the dishes, and Xia Youjie was watching him. 

    "That person today..." Xia Youjie paused. As a human being, he couldn't bear it, but as a human being, he felt that he deserved it, but it was the first time he used such a small trick, and he still felt a little uncomfortable . The reason was that he did not refuse after receiving the task, and came out of the house to remove the curse spirit. The task said that near a seaside park in Chiba, a quasi-first-level curse spirit was bred, and it often harassed passers-by. Hovering on the edge of life and death. 

    That mantra is not high in combat, but it is very capable. It hides in the sand or the sea at every turn, and can divide itself into several parts. If one part is destroyed, there will be several parts, and it does not affect the overall strength, like Naruto. The avatar inside is just a simple consumable after being separated. 

    He fought fiercely for a long time, exhausted physically and mentally, and then found that where the curse spirit had hidden, there were things exposed in many places. When he went to look through it, it was all the bones of babies. The curse spirit yelled at him in a low voice and did not continue to attack him. The quasi-level one curse spirit was mentally retarded and it was difficult to communicate, but he still pieced together the general idea of ​​the story: the cursed people were all doctors in the hospital. Taking on some dirty work, that is, giving women abortions, and dealing with unmanageable babies when they are born.

    Not many people came to this seaside park, so it became their burial ground, so it was a bit unconventional to be able to form a spell in such an inaccessible place. He let the curse spirit escape partly, went to kill the four doctors, and then completely eradicated the curse spirit.

    But on the way back, he kept thinking, is this thing over? Are parents who abandon their children innocent? It must be wrong to kill a newborn, but must it be wrong to give someone an abortion? The spirit didn't even harm other innocent people, it just scared them away, so what could it have done wrong?

    Because I couldn't figure it out, after knowing the outline of this matter, I sent a message to Gojo Satoru [If it was you, what would you do? ]

    [I'll go straight home and sleep. ] Gojo Satoru replied him like this.

    Xia Youjie made a different choice, he didn't listen to his friend, he stayed. He seems to be doing something wrong, but is what Wujo Satoru said correct?

    "I hate righteousness. Those kind of rules and regulations will only bind people and make them into cocoons. If you don't want to break free, you will be trapped in the chrysalis." The sound of water flowing and the sound of him washing dishes intersected. Together, he was thinking that Manzi had fallen asleep, and his voice was not loud, so Xia Youjie needed to listen carefully.

    "Efforts are not wrong, your choice is also correct, but the path you chose is too hard." It is rare for Wujou to be so serious, Xia Youjie blinked and asked, "Who taught you?"

    "Manzi said .” He smiled and happily gave a thumbs up.

    .....I knew it. Xia Youjie sighed. Today, it seemed that Manzi was taking care of her again. The rush back from Kyoto in the middle of the afternoon, no matter how I thought about it, it would never be something Gojo Satoru could think of.