1

Chapter 1 - The Quiet Nanny

    If he is a person and mentally healthy, then he will have a sexual addiction, but young people may not be able to detect it in time if they are poked.

    Because of the damn six eyes, Gojo Satoru once thought that he was really not interested in anything, but he met poor Manzi.

    It was a girl who couldn't speak, too quiet and too thin. When she was beside her, Gojo Satoru's vision inexplicably quieted down—not completely quiet, but it was enough at that time, enough for him to take a rest. The endless pictures entered his mind non-stop, and he instantly felt a lot more relaxed, and even wanted to sleep.

    So he followed Manzi, she had just come out of a dessert shop, she should be a regular customer, the clerk called her Manzi affectionately, then wrapped bread for her, Manzi made a few gestures in sign language, paid and left the shop .

    From the moment she entered the shop, Gojo Satoru felt that kind of tranquility, and his gaze stayed on Manzi for an instant.

    He became a psycho stalker.

    Manzi is not born unable to speak, but because she has a pair of irresponsible parents. When she was a child, no one cared about her fever, because her vocal cords were severely damaged due to inflammation, and she could no longer speak. So from the age when she entered school, she went to a special school with subsidies. Many of her classmates were deaf and dumb, and there were blind people. In school, she was already in the best group. Said: "Manzi, you can go to a normal school, but you may not be able to make friends."

    Yes, normal people who have the patience to read her sign language?

    Her parents haven't learned sign language yet, so she has to write on her small board to say anything at home.

    She also has a younger brother who was born after she became mute. Parents wanted healthy kids, so she was dumped.

    There was no one at home, so Manzi made bread into sandwiches and put them in the refrigerator, cooked a meal, ate his share, washed the dishes, wrote down how much money was spent today on the ledger at the door, and then went back to her room , the sense of existence is like a part-time worker who is stuck cooking for the host's family.

    She was reading a book in her room, flipping through pages one by one, Gojo Satoru was squatting outside the window of her room, not wanting to leave at all.

    We have to find a way to take this girl away, Gojo Satoru thought so.

    He took out his mobile phone to send text messages. After all, he is the actual head of the Wutiao family. Even if the elders are not satisfied with his character and way of doing things, there are still a few available people. After getting an affirmative reply, he reluctantly left the vicinity of Manzi, and the gaudy and messy world returned.

    Manzi received an application for a job. It was a rich young master who needed a nanny who was quiet, could cook and do housework, and had a certain level of cultural background.

    So Mr. Shinichi, the shrewd housekeeper, found a special school and found Manzi who perfectly met the requirements.

    Manzi's parents are absolutely willing. She is already fifteen years old, just at the age when she can go out to work on her own. The family is already very unhappy that she cannot find a part-time job because she can't speak. As for the errand, just say that on Monday, I will go to Manzi to drop out of school. After taking part of the advance salary, he happily let this well-dressed young man take Manzi away.