14

Chapter 14 - Thesis

    Waking up in the middle of the afternoon, Manzi put on a long feather weave and went out to let the wind go. There was a faint sound of music. It should be that Ayu told her that during the Chinese New Year, people would be invited to perform in the clan. He also said that he was interested. You can take a look.

    Standing barefoot under the wooden porch is really a bit cold. It was okay when I first came out, but I felt a little uncomfortable after a few minutes, so she went back to the room. Manzi knew that he must be unhappy, did he receive bad news?

    ,What's wrong? Unhappy,

    "Jie... said he had to work overtime today, and asked me when I would go back. He said that it would be hard to leave the mess to him alone." No contact, with his back turned, he saw Manzi's mouth Type, this answer is also a bit perfunctory, he is lying.

    , pack up and go back to Tokyo, anyway, all the things on the first day have been done. , Manzi made a decision for him, he opened the cabinet and started to pack his things, Wutiao Wu quickly got up from the bed, his face was full of confusion: "Are you going back now? I can't keep up with Bangjie."

    , at night Invite him to dinner, you tell him to hurry up. , There is everything here, and there are not many things brought, mainly underwear and Manzi's own clothes. She packed them up quickly and changed her clothes, and then urged him, you change your clothes too, hurry up, I'm going to call a car. , 

    Xia Youjie looked at Wujo Wu's reply at the same time, Wujo Wu had already put down his phone and changed his clothes, and the car that sent them was also heading this way. It was unbelievably fast, so Xia Youjie came to Wujo Wu's letter after work, yawning The apartment - I just saw their car just come back. 

    The three of them yawned and drank tea in the apartment, Xia Youjie still had a conscience: "Gratia knew he was going to say he was excluded."

     But Yuan Ri, she should be busy too, right? 

,     Manzi was very upset, she really didn't like this kind of oppressive behavior in the magic world. The dinner was still being cooked, and the familiar aroma wafted from the oven, it was stewed oxtail. But he also made other things. In order to coax the young master well, Manzi also prepared chocolate banana rolls. It is a dessert that he learned recently. It has extremely high calories, high sweetness, and soft taste. It is the kind of thing that the young master will like.

    In addition, they also made black rice balls. This vaguely familiar shape made Xia Youjie's stomach twitch, and then he laughed helplessly: "Is Yuan Ri going to persecute me?" But he knew, This rice ball must be very delicious, and it may even be the most thoughtful dish Manzi made.  

   Gojo Satoru almost died laughing at the table, put the plate with onigiri in front of him, took a photo and sent it to Glass. After the dishes were served, the three of them started to eat dinner, and then watched the recording of the Red and White Song Concert. They talked about it and even got a little bored, and they were so sleepy that their heads almost fell on the dining table.

     In the end, with the drowsiness of a shot put on his eyelids, he cleared the table, and then arranged work for Gojo Satoru, washing the dishes,