8

Chapter 8 - Only One Option

    During this holiday, more than half of the students in the school rested for five days. When they returned to Tokyo, school was only a week away from work. Because they were absent from work for five days, all the first and second grades started school early, and packed up their things and returned to Jugao as soon as they returned. A few people were scolded by the night moth, and Manzi was cooking in the dormitory.

    She had predicted that there would be endless business trips in the future. Hurry up and prepare some food for them to take with them. In view of Wujo Wu's unstable mental state recently, Manzi treated them differently this time, giving each of them a bento box, and then gave Wujo Wu two more small boxes, which contained snowflake cakes made by herself. Seeing that his burden was relatively heavy, he grabbed Xia Youjie and left with a happy smile. Why are you jealous? I am a reliable man.

    After sending the two of them away, Manzi finally breathed a sigh of relief, and Nitro also came over to eat and drink. After learning that Gojo Satoru had affirmed that he would marry Manzi, and that this was the bottom line that he would never back down, Nitro had a headache closed his eyes.

    "Manzi, would you like it?"

    Manzi nodded with a smile, and wrote on the paper [No one will treat me like him again, I will never meet someone who needs me like him, I Very satisfied. ]

    Glass had a look of despair on his face: "But marriage... or love, shouldn't be like this." She couldn't tell what it should be like. It is very difficult for conjurers to solve personal problems. It is an unacceptable profession, and they often travel on business, and the degree of danger is also very high. Although this problem does not exist for Gojo Satoru. But all in all, it sucks. What if Manzi is completely unwilling to accept enlightenment one day? He will do very excessive things, which will hurt Manzi.

    But it seems to be the same now, Manzi has only one path in front of him, if he is more obedient, he may be able to relax a little bit from Wutiaowu, a lunatic.

    Up to now, Nitzi doesn't know Manzi's surname, and she never said it. Manzi is Manzi, she has no other identity. Ever since Mr. Shinichi took her to Gojo Wu, she has been just Manzi. This is a girl who has nothing. The only thing she can grasp is Wujo Wu. Whether it is from Wujo Wu to her or she is to Wujo Wu, there is only one way to go. From the moment Gojo Satoru found her, they had no choice but to choose each other.

    Nitrate held her hand, and solemnly made a promise: "If he is not good for you, I will help you as much as possible, okay?"

    Manzi nodded, and a small restraint was established.

    Since the first day of the vacation, Xia Youjie has completely returned to the place where a friend should be, and Manzi doesn't treat him any special. This makes Gojo Satoru finally relax, at least Manzi won't suddenly wake up in the middle of the night , found Gojo Satoru lying on top of her and staring straight at her, very horrified.

    Sleeping with her arms around her every day, she was still in adolescence, Manzi's body became extraordinarily busy during this time, hands, feet, legs, and even used her mouth once. No matter how wronged Manzi was, he was crying miserably and gasping heavily, unable to utter a single sound. Wujo Wu's behavior could be described as unscrupulous. The worst thing is, after being bullied, she still has to Clean up the house by yourself.