Someday

Here is a one-shot that I've posted on my instagram before. 

I love this one, it's short and cute. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup was walking in the woods and heard a familiar yell and then the sound of wood splitting. He walked towards the sound and found his pregnant wife throwing her axe at the trees. She threw it again and Hiccup watched it strike the tree. He smiled a little. Astrid walked towards the tree.

"Hey, where have you been?" Hiccup asked her. Astrid turned to him.

"Hiccup, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Looking for my wife. Who is supposed to be at home, on bed rest." He rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms. Astrid sighed and turned back to the tree to get her axe out.

"I needed to get out." She said.

"I get that Astrid, but you could hurt yourself or the baby. Or both of you. Which is why Gothi put you on bed rest in the first place." Hiccup told her.

Astrid pulled her axe out of the tree and grabbed a necklace she was wearing that day. She didn't look up.

"I miss her, Hiccup." Astrid said and looked at him. Hiccup walked closer to her and saw the necklace of Stormflys scale. He hugged her.

"I miss them too." Hiccup told her. He looked at her. "Astrid, I promise we will see them again. Someday, I'll make sure of it." 

Astrid looked at him. "How?" She asked.
Hiccup brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Well, Toothless' tail can only hold up for so long. I'm gonna have to sail to the edge of the Hidden World, hope he comes out and remembers me. Fine tune and fix anything that needs it on his tail. When I go, we're all gonna go. All of us." He put a had on Astrid's belly. She smiled at him.

"And Stormfly?" Astrid asked.

"We'll find her too. I promise. You will see her again. Someday." Hiccup kissed her forehead. "Now let's get you back home." He told her. She smiled at him and they walked back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! 

~ httydobsessed13