Chapter 5

I followed him home without a nerve in sight.  I wanted this man like I have never wanted anything in my life.  We stayed another hour at the club listening to the other artists perform with heavy tension between us.  The rest of our time there he was on me.  Nibbles on my ears, a kiss here and there on my neck.  His hands were all over me discreetly which made me even hotter.  The final straw was his hand on my thigh and his thumb lightly brushing against the apex of my thighs.  I grabbed my stuff up like the piano man in The Color Purple. It was time to go!

He opened the door to my car once parked in front of his house. I gave him my hand as I stepped out and jokingly asked. "You got a Picasso in yo house?!"

He laughed as he led me up to the door. "No but I do have some original Marcellus '. He is my cousin; I bought his last series collab he did with an artist Pamela Monroe."

I smiled big at him. "P. Diddy is the homie!" Then a thought hit me. That's how Dayton checked him out and gave the ok.

"The world is small for sure." He nodded.

He opened one of the doors that led into an amazing foyer. I was impressed by how large but how warm it felt. The floorplan was wide open. I could see the kitchen, dining room and living room from where we stood. I began to take my shoes off because the grey and white marble floors were just gorgeous.

"You don't have to do that." He told me.

I shook my head, "I don't wear shoes in my house anyhow and I just know that your ass has heated floors." I winked as he threw his head back and laughed.

Adrian nodded conceding, "I do."

He took off his also and placed both pairs in his fancy shoe cupboard.

After removing our jackets and putting them away he grabbed my hand and led me further into the warmth. It smelled earthy like him, sandalwood, and citrus. It was magazine ready, but it still felt lived in and welcoming.

"Would you like something to drink?" He pulled me further into the house. I shook my head because all I wanted to do was taste him.

"Should I start a movie?" He had me by the hand and was pulling me as he walked backwards to where I assumed his bedroom was. He was watching me closely. His golden eyes were low and questioning. He was looking to see if I was ready for this. I damn sure was!

I shook my head again and smiled. "No just following your lead tonight."

He smirked at that. "Ok. Bet."

He opened the door to his room and stood back so that I could pass. I brushed past him and felt his hand slid down across my ass.

"Gotdamn!" he whispered.

I bit my lip as my pussy clenched, trying to play it cool I looked around his room. I swear I had never been in a house so large before, and I grew up in a mini mansion let my friends tell it. This house was enormous.

"Why do you have all of this house?"  I stood to the patio doors and watched the moon reflect off the pool he had in the back.  

"So, you can fill it up with babies." He was behind me, and I had not even realized it. 

My eyes collapsed on their own because the heat from his body blanketed me. He smelled divine I had been fighting just laying my head in the crook of his neck all night enjoying his cologne and his natural scent.  The mix was intoxicating.  It made me want to fill this big ass house with his babies. 

"Absolutely not." I whispered as his big hands slid around my waist and up my belly. He pressed his pelvis against me, and I felt how hard he already was.

"Maybe two." I let my head lull to the side as he pushed my hair to the side and rubbed his nose against my neck while nipping at the skin with his teeth.

"No more than three if there are a set of twins." I sighed as he chuckled, and the vibrations radiated through my body.   His tongue swirling and gliding from my neck to my cheek.  I was ready to feel that tongue in other places.  I rubbed my ass against him and he pressed into me.  

"How do I get this off of you without ripping it?" his hands slid down to my hips. 

"It zips in the back." I grabbed the bulk of my locs to my front shoulder so that he could see. He slowly pulled down the zipper and place soft kisses on my back along the way until he got down to my waist.  I felt him tug at the top of the suit so I helped him pull it down my arms. My body was sensitive to every movement he made.  I was heated all over.  He undid my bra and I pulled it off.  My nipples were straining in the air, I bit my lip as his hands snaked around me and he palmed my breasts.  His big hands were warm and I fit perfectly in them.  He rubbed his thumbs over my nipples and my back arched as I moaned.  

"This body of yours is, top tier.  Do you hear me?" he pinched my nipples and I grabbed at his hands and my body shook almost on the edge of a orgasm.  Already?  This nigga is trouble like I said.  "You don't ever need to feel insecure about your beauty.  Because your soul is a blessing that radiates off of you and makes others feel blessed by you.  Your skin glows from the pureness of your heart.  You are really special Kandace."  He hugged me close and then whispered in my ear "But this ass, yo this ass got me about to call my jeweler!" he smacked it for emphasis.  

I laughed as he turned me around to face him.  

My arms went up around his neck as he leaned in he traced my lips with his tongue before I opened to give him access.  A low groan came from his chest as he pulled me into him tighter and he explored my mouth deeper.  I felt him pushing my jumpsuit down and I stepped out of it.  His lips released mine and he kissed along my neck as his hands made their way to rid me of my panties.  I held on to him because my body was melting slowly.  His hands were all over me and I couldn't control myself.  His big hands cupped my ass and my knees buckled.  Then the slid down to my thighs and I felt the signal, which I thought was the signal that he wanted to lift me and I froze.

I leaned back and looked at him before shaking my head.  "I'm too heavy." I felt a little insecure for a second and then he picked me up.  Fuuuuuuccckkkk! My bare pussy hit that mountain in his pants and I came undone. 

"For who?"  He had me up without a struggle or strain and that's when I knew I would give him all the babies his big strong ass wanted.  

**Finale coming soon.  I'm working on re-releasing the girls all in one book so that has been taking up my time along with me working on selling digital images on my website.  Once this is done it will be added to the collection and will be available on Amazon for Kindle and Paperback.  The stories will have some changes and there will be some updates to the couples as well.**