Chapter 3

1 week later

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My good sis Pamela asked me as she watched me get ready for my first date with Adrian.  I had met Pamela a couple of years ago, she'd ordered some of my products online and at that time I was still delivering them to local customers.  We met up, instantly clicked and became fast friends.  She was an amazing artist and decided to rebrand my company logo for me.  

"Yes, Master P.  I really like this guy and he seems legit.  I mean Daytona already looked into him for me."  Pamela rolled her eyes at the nicknames I used for her and her fine ass (respectfully) husband Dayton.

She shrugged.  "I guess so.  I just feel weird about you meeting these men on the internet."  

I sighed.  "What's the difference if I meet them at the club or at the coffee shop?  A psycho is gone psycho no matter where you meet them."  

Pamela nodded.  "Yeah you right.  But you hit me up if something feels off, me and Blue will be on our way."  

"I know! That's why I love ya'll.  See that's what I'm looking for a bestie for life with a big dick and loyalty!"  I did a little shimmy and she threw a pillow at me.  

I laughed and kept getting myself together.  I was meeting Adrian at the restaurant he chose and he said he understood that I didn't want him to come to my house.  We were going to dinner and then to a little spot that did open mic nights that I chose.  I hadn't been in a long time.  I used to frequent Illustrations for the vibe and every once in a while your girl would get up on stage and spit a poem or two.  All week we had talked to each other everyday multiple times a day while we worked, ate and got ready for bed and in bed.  The past week had been a real getting to know you phase.  But it was more because he was so open and blount about things.  It made me nervous because I had never dealt with a man like him.  He said what he felt and did not shy away from any  questions that I asked him.  He was just different.

"You look amazing!  Girl, he ain't gone know how to function with all that booty!"  Pam walked around me looking at my outfit.  I decided on a long sleeved, deep brown ribbed jumpsuit.  Yes, it fit like a glove and complimented my softness as a whole.  I had on a comfortable fupa controller so it was giving curve on top of curve.  I topped it with gold jewelry, a short olive khaki jacket and a pair of olive Tory Burch Lug Sole booties.  It was simple, sexy and comfortable.  I accessorized with gold jewelry and styled my locs in a top bun and half down my back.  I was ready to go see my man,  yep claiming him.  At least until the first red flag showed itself . 

At the restaurant...

"I'm here."  I texted him as I parked my car in the lot.  He had chosen my favorite sushi restaurant.  He sent me the info when I told him I was ready and I couldn't stop cheesing.  He listened to me and he'd never had sushi before so that showed me he was willing to try new things.  

Big Red: I'm at the door. 

I got out of the car and walked towards the front of the restaurant and I paused.  He was indeed standing at the door of the restaurant and he was...I needed to process him live and in concert, okay?  I knew he was tall but damn.  I knew he was big but damn. I mean tall and thick, like arms on swole but not too much he could put them down to his sides.  Chest broad but he didn't have that stuffed always full look.  His legs were filling out his brown designer jeans...Wait let's get into this fit.  He had on an olive beanie that matched his olive puffer vest that topped his brown longe sleeve shirt and matching jeans.  On his feet a pair of olive, tan and brown Dunks.  This nigga stole my whole color scheme!  

I stood there laughing and it must have been loud because he looked up and headed my way.  Ladies he had the walk!  Yes! I almost did a celebratory leap in the air.  

He smiled big as he got closer to me.  I bit down on my bottom lip,  we had been talking all week but I was still nervous as hell.  

"I see you were peeping in my window tonight."  he joked as he grabbed me into a good smelling, warm and a I didn't even know I needed it but I did hug.  I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed the moment.  He pulled back but kept his hands at the small of my back.

"Hello." smiling down at me with that little gap in between his two front teeth, that red beard glistening and his eyes twinkling comfirmed for me in person.  He was trouble, but I think I may like this kind.  

"Hey."  I blushed as he took  me in.

"You are even more beautiful in person and you are so fuckin' soft ."  he groaned a little as he pulled me back in for a hug.  

"Thank you.  You are way more of an experience in person as well."  I said as he let me go.  He grabbed  my hand and walked towards the restaurant.

He chuckled,  "An experience? Hmmm...I've never been called that before.  But I think I like it."  he held the door open for me and as I passed he cursed under his breath.  "So, that's what we're doing tonight huh?"  

I laughed.  "What?"  

He looked down at me and then around the restaurant.  "Don't get somebody fucked up tonight." he grumbled as the hostess came to greet us.