blood will spill lights will vanish

Luna: that monster is our father.
Sena: He tried to kill us. He almost killed you!

Cinder: Crow; he wasn't always like this. He used to be sweet and loving. Crow was
Sena: Why do you defend him!?

Shiro: Mother still is in love with the man she once knew.

Luna: Well that man is gone. All that's left is a souless body and we will finish him off.
Cinder: there's still a chance the old him is alive inside. Please give him a chance.
Sena: Even after he tortured you and sentenced you to death.
Luna:Fine mother this will be the one favor we do for you.

Cinder: Thank you.

Luna: I'm guessing he lives in the Royal palace. We will head there now.

Shiro: I'm coming with you.
Sena: No. Stay here with mother. You'll just get in the way of the fight.

Shiro: But I'm strong as well.

Luna:You couldn't even fight off those guards. You will stay here or I will make you.

Luna releases her aura a fraction of the way and shiro collapses under it.

Luna: see you can't even stand in the aura I had as a child. You are useless to use until you regain all your strength.
Sena: we are leaving now mother. We shall try and help you lover but no promises.
Cinder: Thank you Sena Luna please be safe more than anything else. I love you both and you've both became powerful.
Luna&Sena: Bye mom, Shiro be careful and keep her safe.

Luna and Sena head to the Royal Palace to face off in the final battle against their father the evil overlord Crow.

Sena: After hearing that story of what he did I want to rip him slowly into pieces.
Luna: We devour his so and his existance will end.
They make it to the outside of the palace and hundreds of soldiers charge at them.

Luna: Do you want to go first?
Sena: Hell yeah!

Sena charges energy into his hand and swings it infront of him causing a huge explosion killing 300 of the guards.

Luna goes next. She jumps into the air firing waves of lightning and it arcs between the soldiers killing 400 of them.

Luna: looks like I win *giggle* .

Sena: nope here comes more of them.

Sena&Luna charge the reinforcements crushing heads and ripping others in half by the time they are done there's nothing but an ocean of blood and body parts.
Sena: 601
Luna: 601

Luna: Damn we can't tie. Thats no fun.
Sena: there's still crow if we kill him.
They go into the palace to see their father.

Crow: Welcome children how are things going huh looks like you had fun.

Sena: Mother seems to think that you retain some sainity but seeing you now I sense nothing but darkness inside you nothing but darkness as if you were soaked in the Abyss.
Luna: We want to save you please stand down we could get you help.

Crow: There is no light left in me I have become one with evil and I will rule over all things.

Luna: Then you leave us no choice.

They unleash their swords pouring out their full power.

Crow: Nice you two are very powerful.
Crow picks up his weapon a huge great hammer and becomes cloaked in shadow his aura gushes out shaking the whole building.
Crow: But not as powerful as I am.

Sena and Luna charge at him and clashes swords weapons a shock wave levels the entire building.

Far off in the distance Shiro sees the battle beginning.
Good luck brother and sister she thinks to herself and heads back to their mother.