First Kill

Sena and Luna fly around Central City looking for their first true target. After killing thousands of humans and mutants their power grew strong enough to take down the flash easily.

They spot him with Green Lantern just leaving back to base.

Sena: I call dibs!

Luna: You can't do that. This is our first kill it should be together.

Sena: Oh come on sis. I can beat this pussy without even getting hit.

Luna: Oh wanna make that a bet then

Sena:  Hell yeah.

Luna Ok if you kill him without getting hit I'll give you three of my mutant souls oh your choice. If you get hit even once you know what will happen.

Sena: Unum.. any of my choice?

Luna: Any.

Sena: Deal!

Luna smiles secretly can't wait for later tonight I've grown since last time she thinks to herself.

Sena:welp let's go then.

The twins fly down in front of flash.

Flash looks shocked to see them so soon. The entire justice league was warned to be wary of a pair of twins with white hair, wielding black and white blades.

Flash: Oh crap I have to contact the justice league.

Luna: Don't bother as soon as your friend left we moved us to a different dimension.

We're not going to gang up on you yet my foolish brother thinks he can beat you without taking a hit so we made a bet. Also if you get a hit on Sena we'll take you back to your world and give you three seconds to run. After we've had our fun of course. Try not to disappoint me Bartholomew Allen.

Flash: that's your brother he looks like a girl and it's just Barry sweetheart.

Luna: Sena I'll be waiting at the top have fun.