Time to move?

Luna wakes up in her bed alone and for a moment panics. She's always been able to tell when Sean woke up. She walks into the kitchen and finds her sister making pancakes with just an apron on. Luna walks up behind Sena and kisses her on the lips.

Luna: Good morning sister.

Sena: Hey Luna.

Luna: Why didn't I feel you wake up?

Sena: you were in a deep sleep and using my new speed cutesy of flash I was able to get up without waking you. You looked like you needed the sleep flash took more out of you then you let on didn't he.

Luna: yeah this is why we need to work together for now since they'll be focusing on us now.

Sena: ok so until we kill superman no more bets. That sucks.

Luna: Well for you since you'll be doing the sucking.

Sena: Ah ha aha ha let's eat. I made blueberry pancakes.

Luna: What did you do?

Sena: I went for a run outside and Martian Manhunter might have saw me at the edge of the forest.

Luna: Did he follow you back?

Sena: No but might have to move.

Luna: We still enough time to eat pancakes first.

Sena: Ok.

They sit down to eat. Quite peacefully for someone who is about to be found by one of the friends of that guy they killed. What was his name again sleepy, lightning, speedster? I forget anyways back to the story

Luna:  Can you pass the syrup?

Sena: Sure. Here.

Luna: So why'd you get up so early?

Sena: I think I had a bad dream.

Luna: You think.

Sena: Well yeah. I woke up crying about something but I don't remember the dream. So I went to go run.

Luna: Well ok just tell me next time.

Sena: ok

They finish eating and heard a boom outside. Luna looks outside to see batman and Martian manhunter.

Luna: now it's time to leave. Don't forget your sword.

Sena: Already got them. Here's yours

Luna: when we get outside we'll disable Batman and kill the green dude. With his power we should be strong enough to take out Deadpool.

They rush outside to catch the " Heroes" off guard only to find they had been tricked. The bodies were just holograms.

Luna: Of course Batman how could I forget. Always one step ahead.

Batman: As usual. Where's your brother.

Sena: Right here.

Batman: you're a female.

Sena: thank you captain obvious. You act like you've never seen  shapeshifters before.

Luna: Sena it's time to go we are out numbered today.

Sena: What do you mean?

Luna: look up

Sena looks up and sees superman, shazam, Martian manhunter, and Green Lantern.

Sena: Well shit

Everyone lands in a circle surrounding them.

Superman: you will for what you've done. You have nowhere to run.

Luna: You speak as if you can keep us from leaving.

Green Lantern: You speak as if you can get away.

Sena: I know we can.

Luna & Sena hold hands and begins to teleport. They are rushed by everyone but manhunter and Batman reach them first and are teleported along with then to the south pole.

Superman: Damn it! *Looks around* We are missing Batman and Martian manhunter.
In Antarctica

Luna: Hmm seems like we brought along some passangers. Lets use our blades and end this quickly.

As Sena and Luna draw their weapons their Aura disappears. Their turn hollow( like ichigo from bleach) and their hair grows long and black. Sena's dark blade glowed a bright white while Luna's white sword was smothered by darkness. As they turned towards their opponents. These devil twins disappeared from sight with mist filling up the area masking there pressence. ( like zabuza from naruto)