Destruction of the Justice League

When the wall blew up an extremely loud alarm sounded throughout the building warning the people inside.

Sena: let's have fun eh gentlemen.
Joker: took the words right out of my mouth. Lets kill them with a smile. Hehehe.

They rushed into the base killing everyone in sight. Until they reached the center greeted by the lackeys, the weaklings with almost no powers.

Lex: Do they actually think we can be beat us with these nobodies?

Sena: I feel insulted but I understand. There's only two heroes left before superman they're scared of us.

Luna: They better be with our new powers we could easily crush them.

Darkside: We here.

Darkside breakdown the metal door in front of them and I green light shoots out hits Deathstroke knocking him out instantly.
Joker: Well that was quick. Not with a bang but a whisper. Well then shall we get killing.
As the dust settles they see black lanterns in the mix.

Luna: hmm I can use them

Luna chants a spell brainwashing the black lanterns to there side.

Sena: I thought you couldn't use that against lanterns.
Luna: green lanterns because of their will power. Begin the attack!

Everyone charges together, flashes of black and green shoot throughout the building.

Someone blows off the roof.

Sena&Joker: Well it was getting cramped in here. Hahaha
Joker: jinx
Sena: Damn it lol. Well I'm bored let's just finish this. Retreat.

They move outside. To seem as if they're retreating.

Wonder woman: did we win?
Hal jordan: it seems so.

They look up to see Sena and Luna in the sky.

Sena this reminds me of naruto. Can I say Luna powerlessness.

Luna: knock yourself out.

Sena changes himself to look like pain.

Sena: I will show you the meaning of true pain. ALL MIGHTY PUSH!!!!!!

He pushes out a force wave leveling the entire base. Everyone moves back in.

Luna: Luthor put the kryptonite in their mouths. Joker wake up Deathstroke

Joker: wakey wakey superstar.

Joker slaps him till he shoots up.

Joker: why hello there sleeping beauty. You have a nice nap.
Luna: get ready Deathstroke

He sets up a sniper position.

They see superman descending from space.

Darkside: just in time to die.

Superman disappears and reappears behind Deathstroke crushing his head and fires a laser shredding through joker and darkside. He then launches himself at lex Luthor ripping him out if his suit and pounding him into the ground grinding  his bones into dust and kicks sena into Luna knocking them away.

Superman: Diana

He goes to hold wonder woman But he starts to lose power

Luna: Oh you found the kryptonite. I'd love to play around but we have important business so you need to die.

They take their kryptonite laced swords and sliced into him and superman screams in pain.

Sena: hurts doesn't it our blade amplify our opponents pain Times one hundred.

They stab him in the stomach. And then his chest. As the light fades from supermans eyes Luna says.

Luna: the best thing about our powers is that we only absorb our foes strength not weakness. Just something to think about in death.

They finish him off each absorbing half of his soul. As they walk away they see darkside is alive and decide to finish him off as well.

Luna: it's time to go home after 7 years.

Sena: I can't wait for the family reunion bet they'll be surprised at how strong we've become.

They fly into space heading to their home. To Xeon.