NADIA FRANCIZEK POV...

I slam his door shut harshly feeling angry by his behavior, I tug harsh on my hair while huffing and puffing in anger. Things were going fine between us, why did he have to treat me that way?. But why do I care? You have to be professional Nadia, he isn't worth stressing over.

"MA, you are here" Francesca says as I step into the restaurant.

I give her a tight smile "Yeah"

I walk to the kitchen and soon some orders came in which kept my mind away from that spoilt brat. Hours went by in a flash and I look at the time and realized it was 5:27,I really have to get going.

I grab my purse and when I step out from the kitchen, Lucas rush over to me.

"Nadia,I know that Skylar lives with you"

I quirk my brow "So?"

"You have to let me see her,I can't continue living without her. She means the world to me, what I did to her was unforgivable and unreasonable. But I really did not mean to, you have to believe me"

"You claim it was not intentional,so what made you do it then?"

"I was drunk, Tommasso and I went to a bar to celebrate his success on successfully closing the deal with a popular company. I drank to Oblivion and being a good drinker, Skylar could not detect that I was drunk. Please nads, you are the only one that can save our marriage. I don't want to lose her,I love her" his voice breaks at the end.

I sighed "I will talk to her about it, but if she refuses to speak with you then they is nothing I can do anymore"

He smiles "Thank you so much"

I quickly dash out from the restaurant but not before telling Francesca to close up. I look at the time on my phone and my eyes widened in shock.

"Shit!!5:39"

I hail a cab to his house and it took about 40 minutes to get there,I paid the driver and run quickly into the house opening the door with the pass code.

"Ms francizek, you are 23 minutes late"

I gulped "I am sorry sir, traffic was crazy"

"I don't condone lateness Ms francizek, this is the last warning I am giving to you" he stands up walking over to me and lift my chin up "Or I am going to punish you, and I mean it"

I step back in horror "It won't happen again sir"

He walks away from me without another word,I breath a sigh of relief and drop my purse on the couch before making my way into the kitchen.

After preparing brown rice pasta, alongside Roast chicken thighs with salsa Verde. I take it to the dining room, and set up the plate and utensils, I am sure red wine will go well with it. The bar wasn't hard to find and my eyes goes wide in shock, how can someone afford this amount of expensive wines? I sighed deeply and grab a bottle of red wine and make my way back to the kitchen.

I made my way up the stairs and located his room easily, I was about to twist the knob open when I remembered I am not allowed to step into his room. I knock lightly on the door and soon it was opened, he is dressed in only a bathrobe with his hair slightly wet.

I cleared my throat "D-dinner is ready"

He nods slamming the door shut, I rolled my eyes before walking back to the dining room. I open the wine and pour a glass for him, few minutes later he comes striding in thankfully he is dressed properly.

"Are you going to watch me eat?"

"S-sorry sir, I shall take my leave then"

He frowns "Join me"