I walk to the rooftop of the apartment and my lips wobbles as I move to the edge of the roof. I look down with blurry eyes watching the vehicles moving,I look at the scars on my arms which I caused upon myself. Self harm was the only reason I lived up till now, but now I just can't help it anymore.

"Don't do it" a soft voice spoke from behind me.

I slowly turn around to face that voice and saw he was my next door neighbor,tears blurs my eyes as he stares at me with panic clear in his eyes.

"Stay away from me"

He takes careful steps towards me "You don't want to do this, you have to stay alive"

I chuckled dryly "What's the point?!who is out there waiting for me?I am tired of everything, I don't want to live anymore. I have tried severally to kill myself, what more can I do?"

"You have strojek, and you have me. You have your whole life ahead of you, just take my hand and I promise everything will be okay"

I sob "It hurts,it hurts so much"

He grabs my wrist pulling me to him and I willingly let him pull me down. He sits on the floor and sit me on his lap and I couldn't stop crying,why does life have to be so unfair?.

He caress my hair "Everything will be alright,I won't let anyone hurt you or let you hurt yourself anymore"

I slowly look up at him "You don't even know me,why would you care if I get hurt?"

He cups my face leaning his forehead on mine "Because I know your pain,I have been through it before. So don't self harm okay?it destroys your mental state, promise me you won't ever do that again or try to kill yourself"

"I can't promise you that"

He smiles "Believe in yourself Nadia, your brother needs his sister"

I sniffed "I promise.What is your name?"

"I am Kaspersky, nice to officially meet you Nadia"

PRESENT DAY

But nothing good lasts forever.

I thought he was the one for me, he made me promise not to hurt myself anymore. I wipe my tears but more keeps on falling, the painful memory of why I officially broke up with him comes running into my head.

I slowly push open his door and I could hear groans and grunts coming from his room. With a frown on my face, I slowly walk up the stairs and I push the door open. The sight in front of me brought tears to my eyes and my heart squeeze in pain.

"You fucking piece of shit!!!" I yelled in anger throwing my purse at them.

Kaspersky gasps and he quickly shoves Holland away, cum was dripping out from his dick and Holland quickly wraps himself up in a blanket.

"I can explain babe"

"Fuck you" I sobbed and grab the vase next to me and smash it on the floor "You cheated twice and like a fool I forgave you!! You fucking had to do it the third time! I hate you so much, am I not important to you at all? If you were interested in men you should have fucking told me and I would have understood, you certainly did not have to cheat on me"

He grabs my wrist jerking me forward "Don't say that babe, you are not a fool"

I yank my hand away "Shut up! It's over for good, I am not going to be your toy anymore"