The day went on as usual, as we served customers, and dealt with a few Karens who complained about everything, like their coffee being too hot, Like what do you want it to be fucking cold"?

Everyone's attention turned to the black SUVs that pulled up outside.

A man stepped out, then another one followed, and a woman who seems to be his

"assistant"?And a few men who seem to be his bodyguards.

Our boss immediately came out and gave us a glare that you would give your child, to be on their best behavior before going into the store.

They walked inside and found an empty table and not long after, his eyes landed straight on mine.

"May who's that" I whispered. "Girl, you can't be serious, you're telling me you don't know who Leonardo Russo is?

Leonardo Russo"?

Yes, Leonardo Russo, he's the son of the billionaire, Giovanni Russo. He is known all over, and even if you don't know who he is you would've seen or heard of him.

He owns multiple clubs, stores, restaurants, and companies, the most widespread is "El Fortarantro" but is known as "El Trantro"

This guy must be super rich, like filthy rich.

"Hell yeah he is, I can't believe you don't know who Mr. Russo is.

What can you expect, I live under a rock, not in a literal way.

My boss sprinted toward Leonardo with Talia following behind with a notepad and a pen trying to act cute."Good morning Mr. Russo how can we assist you today"

Good morning Mr. Patterson.

It seems that you consider hiring sluts to work at a coffee shop, he spat while looking at Talia with disgust. His eyes glanced back over to mine which sent shivers down my spine.

I would rather not be served by a whore. Our boss glanced over, signaling for one of us to come over.

They told me that I should be the one to serve him. I walked over and Talia did the same, she shot me a disgusted look before walking back to the counter.

"Good day may I take your order" as I shot a fake smile. I noticed his body tense up.

He just stared at me, he had pitch-black hair, a chiseled jaw, and grey cold eyes. He was wearing an all-black suit, it seemed to be a few shades darker than my hair, and my hair was exceptionally dark.

"Black coffee" with his eyes never leaving mine.

"silver why are you getting horney"

"why is correct "

Ok, I turned away, but I still felt his eyes on me, "this guy's aura is strong"

I went to the back of the counter and made his "black coffee", just thinking about him saying that made my body tingle.

I bought his coffee and left him with a smile.

"Fuck, this man is attractive, whoever his girlfriend is she's one lucky bitch"

"You did that girl " may it was only coffee I exclaimed, we do this all the time.

Yeah, you served coffee silver, to the son of a fucking billionaire.

Your right may, but it's still only coffee I laughed.

I glanced back to see what he was doing, and he was gone.

"He could've gone to one of his coffee stores but he chose to come here.

"Why?"

The day went on as usual until my shift was over, it was pretty dark out, but I didn't mind since I was used to walking in the shadows.