chapter 31

Sienna Galeon

I would pinch myself right now if it didn't make me look crazy as I stand across from Nicolai. Gryo standing by us as he starts the ceremonial speech, saying blah blah blah. Until he finally gets to the important part. The moment I've been dreaming of since ever.

"I wed blood sworn heir Sienna Lionessa Galeon to blood sworn heir Nicolai Jessoi Stone." Gryo announces holding a dagger to his hand.

"Give me your hand, Sienna." He says.

I wish I was informed beforehand  that blood would have been spilled in my wedding day. I give him my hand and open my palm as he holds my wrist and tilts the tip of the dagger to nick the end of my pinkie. "You are now blood sworn into the Bratva, and to Pahkan Nicolai Stone. Do you swear to up hold your vow and keep loyal to his side, for better or for worse--for sickness until Death do you part."

Weird way of putting that I want to spend the rest of my life with Nico, dead or alive.

"I do." I say.

Gryo puts away the dagger and turns to Nico, "Nicolai Stone, do you swear to protect, to provide, and to cherish Sienna Galeon. For better or for worse, for sickness until Death do you part."

Why does he get a shorter version?

Nico reaches into his pocket and gets out a small soft red velvet square box. Wait? He got me a ring? Last time we tried we ended up not getting rings because of the shoot out. Never did we talk about rings after that. I don't have one for him.

He flips open the red box and there placed in a black small cushion inside, a ring.

I gasp in awe seeing the silver ring, decorated with small diamonds on the edges and a decent sized blood ruby stone.

He takes the ring out of the box and slips the box back into his pocket before taking my hand and placing the ring down my ring finger. It fits just perfectly while the sun light shimmers on the ruby.  My eyes snap up to meet his brilliant stunning blue eyes.

"I do." His deep voice rumbles out.

For the first time ever, and I mean ever from this whole time I've been with Nico...

This is the first genuine smile I witness on him.

Heart be still, heart be cool, my heart needs to stop pounding so fiercely.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss." Gryo states closing his book on the podium.

Large hands grab the both sides of my face and pulls me in. Our lips collide into a soft sensual dance, tasting him, feeling the way his soft lips capture mine in a compelling spell.

Until we break apart, our foreheads lean against each other, "I didnt get you a ring." I breath out.

"I don't need a ring to know you are mine, ангел."

Dimitri and Donovon comes over to us, "this calls for a celebration, don't you think?" Dimitri asks Don then looks over to me and Nico, "Let's go out tonight." He suggests with a devious smirk.

Nico seems tormented of the idea, "what exactly did you have in mind?" His voice sounding unsure and suspicious.

"The Electric Bar."

"Fuck no." My husband shuts that idea down.

But it only spikes my interests more, "The Electric Bar? What's that place?" I ask.

"I was just joking," Dimitri chuckles then shakes his head, "it's a club down town. But I forgot that you are underage."

I turn to face Nico, pouting my bottom lip, "why not go? I'm twenty years old, not a child."