Anniversary Surprise Pt. 2

[February 16, 2023]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I opened Eunwoo's bedroom door and was shocked at what I was seeing inside that tears were forming in my eyes.

"E-Eunwoo?" I asked turning around to see him down on one knee with a box opened with a  ring inside.

"Choi Jiyoon, I love you so much. I've always wanted to get married, but I always found it hard to meet someone with that I could tell my embarrassing stories and really connect. I wanted to be able to tell someone that I found that with all the things about me, but I never was able to find that someone special in my life until I met you," Eunwoo started as he also started to cry a little.

"Jiyoon, I love you for not only what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you. You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before. I love your amazing personality, your need to help others, your smile, your eyes, and your laugh. I'm in this for the long ride, I'm here to make you laugh and smile, I'm here to stand by you at every corner, I'm here to go on the journey of life with you, till the end of time. Choi Jiyoon, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

I nodded my head and smiled as I had tears running down my face.

"Yes, I love you so much Eunwoo!" I said pulling him into a hug.

He laughed and finally placed a long but sweet kiss on my lips. When we broke apart, he took out the engagement ring and placed it on my finger.

 When we broke apart, he took out the engagement ring and placed it on my finger

"It's beautiful Eunwoo," I said looking down at the ring.

"I wanted the best for you, I love you Jiyoon," he said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too. This made my night because on the way here I had such bad road rage it was ridiculous," I said looking up at him.

"What happened?" he asked laughing a little.

"You know what... I don't even want to talk about it because I'm just going to get mad all over again..."

He chuckled and kissed my temple, pulling me into a hug.

"Are you sure you want to marry me? because I'm a little crazy and psychotic sometimes," I asked looking over at him.

"Of course I do. You are perfect in my eyes and no one else could ever change the way I feel about you."

*Time Skip*

I had changed into some of Eunwoo's clothes and we were now watching a tv show together.

"Love, do you want to spend the night?" Eunwoo asked as we waited for the next episode to start.

"Yeah, It's getting late anyway and I don't feel like driving behind stupid people anyway."

"Seriously, what happened on your drive here?" he asked laughing.

"Ok, so there was this person who used their turn signal last minute, and then I got stuck behind a person who was driving 10 miles under the speed limit for like 12 minutes!"

He laughed and rubbed my head.

"You're so cute, you know that?"

"I mean you do tell me multiple times a day," I said laughing.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until he spoke up again.

"I'm so happy I'm going to be marrying you. Like I feel like I won life right now," he said causing me to have a big smile on my face.

"You know what I realized... no one knows we are dating," I said.

"Do you want to make Instagram posts... I mean I think it would be cute.." he said with a smile on his face.

The two of us took some time and made Instagram posts. When we finished we checked with each other and asked for permission to post what we had. Once we did and agreed we counted down and posted them at the same time.

 Once we did and agreed we counted down and posted them at the same time

"I love you, princess," he said kissing my forehead

"I love you too baby," I replied with a smile.

The two of us continued watching the show we were binging earlier, enjoying each other's presence.

*Eunwoo's P.O.V*

As Jiyoon and I were watching tv I heard small snores. I looked down and noticed that she had fallen asleep, I smiled and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

I was excited that she said yes, I had been nervous for weeks that she would say no. I went out with I.N., Keeho, and Romin to help me pick out a ring for her.

I figured since they were her friends that they would be able to help me decide on something that she would like.

I know that we've only been dating a year, but I could feel that she was someone that would truly last with me.

I just hope that she doesn't get any hate or death threats from Aroha. I trust them to be happy for me and not do anything like that...  but I can't always be so sure my fans would be so supportive of me getting into a relationship, let alone engaged.

I never thought I would find the one, but surprisingly it was Jiyoon. I never imagined her being someone I would be with for a long time.

Nothing bad about her, but she is still young and I sometimes wonder if this restricts her from exploring relationships since proposing.

I got out of my thoughts and laid down, getting comfortable with Jiyoon clinging cutely to my side.

I sighed and kissed her cheek again before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep knowing that today went successfully like I hoped it would.

Words: 1004

Date: January 22, 2023

OnlyOneOf Female MemberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara