First Night Together

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

Chanyoung and I walked into the apartment to be met with my members who were all sitting in the living room.

Kyubin turned around and looked at me and Chanyoung gaining the other members to look over at me.

"Jiyoon?"

"Um, I was wondering if Chanyoung could stay over?" I asked looking at Kyubin as he was shooting daggers at Chanyoung.

"Of course Yoon, we don't care... right Kyubin?" Sungho said as he nudged the older.

"Right... no funny business though."

"Hyung, I get you are protective over her, but you do know she is 21 right? I mean she is old enough to make decisions within her relationship," Junhyung said chiming into the conversation.

"Fine, but if you do anything use the protection I put in your bedside drawer."

"Oppa!" I yelled smacking him in the head.

"Princess, let's just go to your room. Hyung is just wanting the best for you and your safety, he is allowed to be concerned about me staying over, I'm not offended. I understand the reasoning," Chanyoung said as he came up and grabbed your hand.

I nodded and led him back to my room, he sat on the bed as I closed the door. I walked over so I was standing in front of him when he pulled me into his lap facing him.

"I know that you probably don't like Kyubin hyung babying you, but just know it's with love and care," he said as he placed his hands on each side of my face.

He pulled my face closer allowing our lips to connect together.

"Why don't you get changed princess, I can ask your members if I can borrow a pair of sweatpants or something."

I nodded and he left the room giving me privacy. I picked out clothes to wear to bed and quickly got dressed.

I sat on the bed while scrolling on my phone when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and closed which caused me to look over at Chanyoung, who was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white shirt.

He walked over to the bed and plopped down on top of me.

"Yah! that hurt," I said to him.

He laughed and rolled to the other side of me and sat next to me.

"I wasn't expecting you to not really wear a shirt to bed," he spoke up causing me to turn to look at him.

"I can change if you feel uncomfortable, I just tend to overheat a lot especially when I sleep."

"That's fine princess, I mean... you look very pretty in comfy clothes with no makeup."

I smiled and moved my head to his chest, laying there with my arm wrapped around him.

He let out a breath of relief and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him as he held me tightly.

"Channie?"

"Hm?"

"I know this is pretty early but I was just curious. Do you want to get married?"

"I would love to, especially with you," he replied moving his hand up to my hair.

"Yoon, you know I love you right?" he asked.

"Yes Channie, I love you too," I replied looking up at him.

He flipped me over placing his hands on each side of me so that he was hovering over top of me. We stared into the eyes of each other until he leaned down and connected our lips together. His kisses trailed from my lips to my neck. 

The kisses he left on my neck started to tickle making me laugh causing him to pull away and look at me with a smile.

"You're so cute, does it tickle princess?"

I nodded but leaned up to kiss him. He took that as a sign and moved back to my neck leaving kisses until I let out a quiet moan. I felt so embarrassed that I went to cover my face with my hands when he stopped me and had a kiss trail up to my jaw.

"C-Chanyoung," I said as he went back to my neck.

"May I?" he asked as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I slowly nodded causing him to kiss my neck once again leaving nibbles as he goes. As I let out a few moans, he slowly ran his hand up and down my body before leaving it on the upper side of my thigh.

He pulled away and looked at my neck before leaving a few kisses, then went back to hovering over me.

He slowly and carefully laid down on top of me, resting his head on my chest. I reached my hand to his head and started to play with his fluffy hair.

"I'm sorry princess... I just wanted other guys to know that you were taken if they didn't already know."

"Kyubin is going to kill you... just letting you know."

He giggled which sent chills running through my body.

"It's worth the risk of getting my ass kicked, he should be happy we didn't have sex."

"I mean... you aren't wrong there, but I don't think that man would care one bit... Can I give you one?"

"Of course, I mean I left at least three on your neck, so you can do three or more."

I sat up forcing him to do the same, once he was sitting up facing me I leaned in and pulled him into a deep kiss. 

I slowly made my way kissing his jaw to kissing down to his neck. I continued to kiss and carefully nibble at his neck until he let out a soft moan.

I smirked and started to create a suction into the kiss slightly biting the skin. I pulled away and pecked his lips before turning to the bruise now forming on his neck.

The two of us looked into each other's eyes and stared for what felt like hours until I felt his hand grab mine.

"I like how we got from a sweet moment to a spicy one before going back to sweet," I mentioned looking down at our hands.

"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable, I let my intrusive thoughts win," he said closing the space between us.

"It's okay Channie," I replied breaking the kiss before he pulled me back in.

"I could kiss you all day, it's like a dream come true, especially when we were filming. You always made me feel nervous at your beauty and the way we clicked very fast made me feel like we have known each other for years."

"I agree, we did spend a lot of time together very closely behind the scenes so I think that helped in us getting really close."

"Honestly, I thought you liked Lomon like how your character On-jo liked him until the end of the show," he said looking down with a slight pout.

"I won't lie he is a good-looking guy, but you were the one that caught my eye and won over my heart," I replied squeezing his hand.

I noticed a small smile form on his face which made me smile.

"You look, tired princess, do you want to go to sleep?" he asked.

I slowly nodded causing him to chuckle. Suddenly he tackled me wrapping his arms and leg around me as we lay on the bed.

I buried my face in his neck as the two of us slowly drifted off to sleep holding each other.

Words: 1214

Date: August 27, 2022