Welcome Home Cheater

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I sat up in bed and slowly made my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I looked around the apartment at what I had done last night. I don't remember much except that Jeongin, Keeho, and Mashiho were here.

I walked and sat down on the couch drinking my water when the door opened.

"Jiyoon! What the hell happened in here?" Chanyoung asked walking inside the apartment.

"I feel so hurt and betrayed right now. I trusted you with my heart, and you broke it into a million pieces," I said looking away from him.

"What are you talking about Yoon?" He asked coming over to me and touching my arm.

"Don't touch me! How could you cheat on me!?" I yelled.

"Listen that was a mistake Princess, I would never do that and you know that," he said trying to reason with me.

"A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes, they are intentional choices. Stop hiding behind the word mistake when you get caught."

"How did you find out?" He asked defeated.

"Kyubin... he showed me a vlog he and Wookjin were filming and caught you with a girl."

"Jiyoon..."

"We're done here Chanyoung. I don't give second chances to cheaters, last night my friends helped me pack my things and brought them to the dorm. Good day," I said leaving the apartment and down to my car where the three of them were sitting.

I got into the driver's side and broke down into tears.

"Hey, it's okay Yoonie," Mashiho said patting my shoulder.

I calmed myself down and whipped the tears from my eyes. There was a tap on my window, which caused us to look and see Chanyoung.

Keeho got out of the car and stood in front of him.

"What do you want?" Keeho asked.

"I just want to talk to Jiyoon."

"Well whatever you can say to her, you can say to us," Keeho replied crossing his arms.

Chanyoung looked at Keeho before glancing at Jeongin and Mashiho who were sitting in the car with me trying to comfort my broken self.

*Time Skip*

I dropped the three off that their designated dorms and made my way to the OnlyOneOf Dorm.

I walked in and saw the boys sitting on the couch but turned when they heard me walk through the door.

"Hey princess, we are glad to have you back," Sungho said getting up and hugging me.

I hugged him back and the other got up making it into a group hug.

"I really missed being around you guys," I said looking at the ground.

"Hey, don't worry. We just feel bad about Chanyoung, we thought he was this sweet guy. I guess we all had bad judgment," Taeyeob said kissing the top of my head.

I smiled and enjoyed the moment with my boys. Despite all of the arguing Kyubin and I did together, I really missed him and I'm glad to have him back in my life.

I think this breakup with Chanyoung really hurt me to the point where I don't want to date. No one said I had to date, but I feel like I can't trust any guy I have a slight interest in.

"I think I'm going to go take a nap, I'll be in my room and I'll maybe unpack after. I'll see you guys around dinner time," I said before making my way to my room.

I feel stupid enough to trust him, It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I  sighed and laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling before drifting off to sleep.

*Time Skip*

"Yoonie, time to wake up for dinner," a voice said while shaking me.

I opened my eyes and turned to see Junhyung standing there. I groaned and turned over before closing my eyes again.

"Princess, you need to wake up and eat dinner. I understand that you are hurt, but will you please come out and have dinner with us?"

I sighed and sat up before looking at him. I got out of bed and followed him to the dining table where all the other members were sitting.

"Hey princess, how are you feeling?" Kyubin asked as the two of us sat down.

"Like my heart was ripped out of my chest, broken in half, stomped on, and lit on fire," I replied.

Dinner was awkward, the boys tried to make me feel better and tell me jokes, but it didn't help me that much.

I was still hurt and broken, I felt numb and wasn't sure what to do with myself now.

During dinner I messed with my food, barely eating it.

"Can I be excused? I don't feel like eating right now. I tried but I don't have the appetite to do so right now, I think I just need to sleep on things."

"That's okay, get some sleep princess. Goog night," Yongsoo said.

The others said goodnight and I made my way back to my room. I closed the door and changed into some comfy clothes, one of the things being Mashiho's sweater from earlier.

I crawled into bed and sent a message to the group chat giving them the update they wanted. They weren't thrilled that I didn't eat, but didn't try to force it any longer.

I turned off my phone and sat it down on the table next to my bed. I tossed and turned before finally getting comfortable and closing my eyes to sleep.

All I could think of was Chanyoung, everything that we have done and said together. The memories lingered in my head making me quietly cry.

I almost messaged Mashiho as I cried. I always went to Mashiho when there was an issue I was having, but I didn't want to bother him.

I turned to face the wall and tried to sleep as the tears streamed down my face. 

About 20 minutes later I finally started to drift off to sleep thinking about the memories I had with my friends and my members.

I cherish these people and I will for the rest of my life. Even if my friends and I drift away, we will always be there for each other because we are like family. With them and my members, I'm so glad I have them as my support system.

Words: 1031

Date: November 9, 2022