'Pregnant'

(Lyndell's P.O.V.)

I've been investigating about Bey's death ever since I got that call, but so far I haven't been able to find anything. My manager isn't helping me a lot either cuz he thinks that this is just a way for me to get over her death, but it's not. I know what I heard. I just wasn't sure if she would be able to pull such thing off, I needed to be sure.

As I was walking out of the house I spotted something on the beach. I haven't been there ever since her death. As I got close I could see it was a life saver. My heart started racing, this was the same life saver from my boat. I made sure I checked on my boat too and there was a life saver missing. It was a clue. I came back to where I found it, hoping I'd find something else, but I didn't.

I searched through the house desperately for something, but I didn't find anything.

'Well, maybe it's just inside your head.' My agent said as he saw me with the life saver

'Maybe not. Look!' I said showing it to him 'It was on the beach! And there is a life saver missing from my boat.'

'I'm sorry Lyndell, but that doesn't prove anything'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, it could have fallen off her body'

'So you're saying before she died she took the life saver off? That doesn't make any sense'

'It could have fallen off!'

'NO it couldn't, those are tied up! There is something here, I'm going to find out and you're gonna help me!'

'Fine! Fine. What do you want me to do?'

'Check on the airports and bus stations, see if she bought a ticket'

'Alright' He left and just about three hours later he called me:

''Nothing on the airport and nothing on the bus station, just let it go!''

''No! Keep looking!''

''Ugh Lyndell! From the dates that it'd have made sense she bought a ticket there's no Beyoncé here. Just a John, Julia, Joseph, Shawn, Carol, Marilyn...''

''Wait!''

''What? Carol, Marilyn..''

''NO, before that!''

''Shawn?''

''Yeah! Motherfucker... Search on that Shawn guy, find out everything!''

''Lyndell?''

''Yeah, did you find anything?''

''Yes, that Shawn guy... his full name is Shawn Corey Carter, he's 34 years old, he comes from Brooklyn, NY''

''That's him! That is the one! Bring my man here, NOW!'' Why wasn't he dead?! What happened the day they were suppose to kill him?! I am so freaking mad right now!

A few minutes later all my man were lined up in front of me. I walked around looking at every face until I found the one I was Looking for.

'So...I told y'all to kill Shawn. Turns out he's not dead. Unless he's Jesus someone didn't do a good job. What happened?' The guy immediately fell on his knees in front of me, crying.

'Sir, I swear! He ran away before we could...I'm so sorry'

'So you decided to lie to me?'

'Well.. I thought it would be better...'

'Well, guess what?! IT'S NOT! Now he's got my wife...Their dirty scheme...'

'Isn't she dead...?' Another one of my guys asked

'SHE FAKED HER DEATH! It all makes sense now!

'Lyndell, please, we saw the body!' My agent said

'NO! THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING!' I screamed 'Stop looking at me like I'm crazy and help me!'

'Well, my sister is a therapist, she can help you...' Another guy added

'SHUT UP! I'M NOT SICK!' I was starting to lose my patience 'Fine, you know what? If you want something done, do it yourself. Everybody else is useless.' I said eyeing all of them 'Just tell me the name of the town they went to'

————————————————-

Ok guys! Things are starting to get a little more complicated! I hope you like it so far!

Is Bey pregnant? Leave your opinion on the comments: Do you want Bey to be pregnant or nah?

XO! Don't forget to vote and comment!