"Our past?" He nodded and drifted his eyes away from mine so he could stare at the falling water.

"Remember you kept asking if i knew Nora?" I nodded with narrowed eyes waiting to hear the tale behind his words. "Well she's Juanita's mother so basically you two are siblings" he explained and if I haven't been shocked in my entire life then I was.

"W..what?'' He watched the dilemma in my eyes for a short while waiting for me to adjust to the new information before he began his explanations

"You see, Nora has always been the way she is; Controlling, self centered, fake and the list goes on. Just the way she plans on getting you married to Leon she did the same with Juanita. She broke our relationship and certainly I expected Juanita to fight for our love, don't get me wrong tesoro, I wasn't asking her to choose me over her mother but she could have tried fighting for us instead of deciding to leave without a word.

Juanita didn't just dance to her mother's tune she also cheated me. I could have forgiven her for anything but cheating? No. She of all people knew how much we went through in our relationship, she knew how much I loved her yet she chose to hurt me.

When I discovered you were Nora Garcia's daughter I intended on staying away from you in order not to let history repeat itself but it was so difficult especially when I realized the feelings I had for you. I couldn't be a coward and turn away when I knew I could fight for my present and future instead of letting the past determine what I wanted. I really don't know how you never knew Juanita but one thing is clear Andrea: Nora is keeping way more than the eyes meet and we need to find out.

Being in the politics isn't just about the national and international recognition, it isn't all about being a government worker or personnel, it's way more than that tesoro and people like Nora who would do anything for recognition are liable to commit dark crimes and hide it" he wrapped up his elucidation which left me in a corner of reality and partial mystery.

"B..but she told the orphanage she didn't have any other child. W..why would she want to hide this?" I muttered still in a state of shock.

"The ball is in your court now tesoro, it's left for you to figure out her secrets. Because of what she did to me, my father tried everything to bring her darkest shade to light but it seemed like she has her secret hidden perfectly. You are the only one who can bring Nora down Andrea" I blinked back the tears in my eyes and peered my eyes into his still trying to search for more answers.

"Does Damon know about this?" He nodded and pulled my hand in his. "Damon is aware because I told him and he too suspects she's hiding a lot of things" he elaborated. If I have to find out her secrets I need to more of her.

"D..did she ever do anything to your family?"

"Except being the root course of the dark moments in my past she hasn't hurt my family directly, it's just the usual rifts between influential people in the society" I looked away from and stared at my feet to gather my words for the next question

"H..how long were you with Juanita?" I asked in a hushed tone. "We have known each other since our fifth grade and I did have a little bit of crush on her. I thought it was going to die as we grew older but it ended up becoming feelings and in our tenth grade we became official" they've known each other for a long time and I would admit it somehow stirred up jealousy and insecurity in my heart. Isn't first love the hardest to let go of? Moreover their story began at a young age.

"I know what you're thinking about tesoro and it hurts me to know that it is what you're thinking about" I didn't need to look at his face to see his pained expression cause his voice held it in its grip.

"I'm sorry Romero, I..I just can't help but feel that way" I whispered an apology. He dipped his index under my chin and pulled my head up so I could look into his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" Without hesitation I replied to the question making him smile. "Then trust me when I say, I am all yours and you're all mine" He whispered into my ears and placed a kiss of my promise on my forehead.

 "Then trust me when I say, I am all yours and you're all mine" He whispered into my ears and placed a kiss of my promise on my forehead