"Romero" she whispered, lost in her thoughts as she shamelessly gawked at him. He came closer and at every step he took I watched how difficult she found it to stop staring

It's obvious she still have something for him, why then did she leave him?

"You came back" he asked more like stated. "Of course I came back Romero, I told you I won't stop until you accept me again" he pierced his gaze into her eyes for a while then shrugged.

"Good luck with that, if you don't mind I have somewhere to be right now, tesoro" he riveted his eyes towards me and I pulled up a small smile.

"Let's go" he slid his soft hand in mine and we walked out together. "Romero please just give me a chance, I still love you" she grasped unto his arm with tears lingering in her eyes.

We halted our movement and he pulled her hand away from his. "Don't complicate what's supposed to be easy Juanita, I moved on so you should do the same too" he turned his back to her and we continued our way to the car.

"Do you think she wouldn't do the same thing to you, don't forget we were bred by the same woman" my hand fell off from his and i turned to look at her with interest.

"What does that mean?" She laughed crazily and threw her arm up in the air. "You were really kept in the dark huh? Well I'll tell you. You are my s.... "C'mon tesoro let's go" he pulled my wrist but I nudged his hand away cause I wanted to hear all she had to say.

Maybe what she has to say will be able to connect to my past and enable me find my aunt.

"Juanita" he called her warningly but she was beyond furious to listen to the danger behind his tone. "No Romero, let her speak I want to hear... "Get in the car Andrea" he ordered without looking at me and it pissed me off at how controlling he was being.

"Romero don't be... "Just do as I say" he hissed out in annoyance and I reluctantly got into the car.

He strode over to Juanita and gripped her arm with a furious look on his face. They had a little argument before he finally came to join me in the car leaving her screaming his name in frustration and desperation.

I was too mad at him to make any form of conversation with him so I kept my eyes trained on the road while we rode in tensed silence.

~~~~

We got to the woods where he took us last time and I must admit i felt a sudden wash of relief in my system. "Are you going to stay in there forever?" I looked out to find him waiting at the door for me.

Ignoring his hand that was held out for me I got down on my own and shut the door. He said nothing but I could tell he was disappointed which made me a bit guilty but I knew I couldn't let my defense down cause he needs to realize how mad I get when he's being unnecessarily controlling.

"So you aren't going to say a word to me?" He broke the silence once we reached his favorite spot which I was slowly becoming fund of.

A deep sigh escaped his mouth and he spun me around and left his hands to grasp on my arms. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier but i did that cause i didn't want you to find out that way, it's my story to tell and I want to be the one to let you know, so do you forgive me?" He spoke softly while gazing into my eyes and with the sincerity in his eyes and the plea in his voice for me to understand him I couldn't be angry at him for long.

"It's fine Romero, I forgive you"

"Really?" His heart warming smile graced his lips and i couldn't resist reciprocating his action.

''So are you ready to tell me about your past?" I questioned while staring into his ocean orbits with the hope of getting a positive reply.

A low exhale emitted from his mouth and he nodded which made my curiousity twirl in excitement. "Let's sit down for this Angel, it's more like our past" my brow popped up in confusion and he did nothing to settle it instead he led us towards a rock where we settled down comfortably.