These Tears; Mayaxjoshua--

Hope you like it my French fries!!🍟😁

— 'Wasting All These Tears' by Cassese Pope

Mayas pov-

  Its been a breathless weak day without the only one I sadly fell for and the only person or thing on this planet that I still somehow care about...

I don't know why he took her side or why I'm hurting...

I wish I could forget but I can't just another day that's followed by another week followed by a year without him, but surely not without my tears..

Because like the jerk, player that Lucas friar is I'm slowly dying..

And you left me,

Standing in a corner crying,

Feeling like a fool for trying,

When I don't even remember why,

I'm wasting all these tears on you

I feel like if I try to forget the pain of yesterday it haunts me more...

Its still lerking around these halls like the tear stains on my tshirt

I decided id go to the park to try to forget the world and remember that love is a let down

Hope hurts

And so does my heart..

I ran to the park leaving my crappy apartment behind running away with my cardigan strapped to my tear stained guitar leaving the world behind remembering the smile I had on my face when I was with him, then I saw something that broke my already broken glass heart..

My ex- best friend,

And my ex kissing, he believe Riley even after he saved me from killing myself because she told me too....

I

I guess that's the thing about Lucas friar even a relationship with him hurts even when he once saved you from the depression of youre broken down society..

I should've listened when he told me to run but I didnt listen stupid little girl I wish my heart stopped getting in my way, but no not this time, this time ill be bullet proof have an elastic heart even when it comes to you a thick skin thats all ill have to do

Cause you didn't give a damn about me oh im finally through wasting all these tears on you... you aint worth another sleepless night,

And ill do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind

cause what you wanted I coudnt give an what you did, boy, ill never forget

I guess  someone heard me singing cause someone came and sat next to me

"So im guessing a stupid idiotic player broke youre heart, and you cant find the right words to express youre feelings so instead you use lyrics" A tall brunette came and sat next to me he was kinda cute. He wore a beanie and a tshirt with long jeans and a strap mark that looked like he had owned a Guitar, cool anyway... it was weird he understood....

"how'd you know"

"I can read minds"  I had Giggled when he said that

"Nah im not that cool I do that some times, so, any way im Matthews' he looked away then quickly turned back

"Joshua Matthews" i laughed when he did that but then I froze at that name 'Matthews' how can such a cruel person be related to this amazing guy. I shook it off and attempted to do what he did, keyword attempted.

"Maya... maya hart wait I did that wrong" we both laughed & I smiled

"so Hart a beautiful name for a beauty...." he paused then looked scared " you're the girl Riley tried to make kill herself.. Then Riley's ex saved you Lucas.. I think"

"h.. how do y...you know al..all that"

"oh wait let me guess you already knew all that so you saw me felt pitty for me and came here"

"actualy Riley made me drive her here so she could secretly make out with Lucas and I was bored and I heard music coming from my spot so I had to hear where the beautiful sound came from that's all"

"OH, well actyally 'youre spot' used to be me and rileys place where we told each other everything.. I guess I shouldn't have trusted her.. or opened up to her I hoped well a she had given me hope and in return I gave her the power to destroy me, but we drifted apart so I guess I came here to forget the world. run away you know expressing my self through music"

"so youre the beautiful blonde girl.. anyway youre good at it expressin youre self"

"Hopefully next time you come here itll be with me not because of me"

'so theres gonna be a next time "

"I was hopin"

"Then there is.."

YUP, im done wasting all these tears on you

___≡≠≡≡¬≈≈≈———-≠—-

HEYY FRENCH FRIES🍟 WHATCHA THINK, sorry its short but cupkakes🍰 aka me wasn't that inspired

 but still hope you like, but anyway........

PLEASE;

STOP✖

DROP⤵

AND

VOTE☑

[( «REPEAT➰