Bloody Mary

Samantha and her friends were sitting around the living room, discussing urban legends

Samantha and her friends were sitting around the living room, discussing urban legends. "Have you ever heard of Bloody Mary?" one of them asked.

"No, what's that?" Samantha replied.

"It's a ghost story. You're supposed to say her name three times in front of a mirror, and she'll appear," her friend explained.

"That's ridiculous. It's just an old wives' tale," Samantha said, laughing.

But her friends were insistent. "Come on, Sam. It's just a game. We dare you to try it," they said.

Samantha, wanting to prove her bravery, agreed to take the dare. She locked herself in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror. She took a deep breath and, with a trembling voice, said "Bloody Mary." Nothing happened. She said it again, "Bloody Mary." Still nothing. On the third try, her voice cracked as she whispered "Bloody Mary."

Suddenly, the mirror fogged over and a figure appeared behind her. She turned around, but there was no one there. She panicked and tried to unlock the door, but it wouldn't budge. She banged on the door, screaming for her friends to let her out.

But they couldn't hear her. The only thing they heard was a blood-curdling scream, then silence. When they finally managed to break down the door, they found the bathroom empty. Samantha was never seen again.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" her friends asked each other, but they already knew the answer. They had summoned the vengeful spirit of Bloody Mary, and she had claimed her latest victim.