Leader Of The Pack

"Okay so..." Rika said as she came into the room looking at the two of them. They were both sitting on the bed waiting and though Jamie had tried to pry information out of her she hadn't told him about the rest of what had happened. It wouldn't be very respectful to Rika, nor would it make sense since she was just going to repeat herself once she came in there as it was. "I am a dominant, always. I have been for her and that was what...you know about her issue right? The hybristophilia?"

"Yeah," Jamie said looking in her direction before back at Rika, "We've covered that just fine."

"Good." Rika nodded, "So, when she was having issues with that and I don't know how deep she got into it with you, I stepped in and I gave her what she needed because I am dominant. If it wasn't obvious."

"Okay, which is fine by me. Sounds hot." He grinned. "Where's the problem? When do I get to watch?"

"The problem," Rika said, sounding annoyed with him, "Is that what she happened to walk in on was a different arrangement than she's ever known about because with Joseph that happens to not be the case."

"And?" He asked.

"It's a big deal to her because she doesn't think I should see her that way if she's also always been my dominant." She explained.

"Shut up!"

"Look, Rika, I don't see you any different from how I ever saw you and I certainly wouldn't question your authority in that capacity. As you said, people change and if you are willing to do that for him then I know that-"

"Stop it." Rika ordered again, "This is important for me. I don't like what you saw and I want to fix it and I want him to know that there's no doubt about who's in charge here when it comes to me, him, or you."

"Me?" Jamie asked then laughed, "And what is it you think I'm going to get involved with? No offense but I'd love to see you attempt anything like that on me. Uh...with Leila's permission of course."

"I don't mind." She said, "I like to watch too." She whispered into his ear. He turned to look at her, a grin spreading across his face before Rika reached out and grabbed him by his ear, twisting it roughly. He yelled out in pain and fell forward. This move quickly brought him to his knees in front of her. It was a move she'd pulled dozens of times before because she was aware of her own small stature compared to everyone else.

"Fuck! I get it!" He yelled. "You can let go!"

"Can I?" Rika asked, "What's your safeword?"

"Uh...we don't have one." She said sheepishly, looking away from the two of them. Rika sighed and let go of Jamie's ear but quickly grabbed him by the hair instead to hold him in place, twisting her hand as she did it. He cried out softly but he really wasn't doing anything to try to stop her either, which he could have and pretty easily. It was when she recalled a few things he had said at the cabin on the island. Primarily the thing about being naughty and needing a spanking. He was more into this than they'd ever gotten into because she wasn't dominant. Something that she quickly found very appealing. Though she'd never be able to do it properly herself, God would she ever like to watch someone do it.

"What did I tell you about that? If you keep pushing limits then you know how you are and you're only going to continue to push them until...well do we have to discuss that now?" Rika lectured her in Japanese. "And if this fucker knows anything about BDSM and I think he does with how he's just staying where he is and not doing anything because he probably wants it, he should know better too."

"I know, it was my fault, really...more than him." She replied trying to sound as apologetic as humanly possible.

"That's not an excuse." Rika snapped.