"Shh...it's done, baby. You are my strong baby. Papa will buy big chocolate for his brave little girl, okay? Now stop crying....and give papa a beautiful smile," he is continuously whispering sweet words to her but her cry didn't stop instead she started crying her lungs out wetting her whole face with tears.

Jaiveer who was looking at this heart wrecking scene couldn't control himself and gently take her from Arjun's hand and hug her softly close to his heart. He can't see his first and only grandchild in pain.

Arjun get shocked at his act and smiles seeing the worry in his eyes. He stares at him with happy tears as he is comforting her.

"Shhh...it's totally fine, bachcha. Dadu got you. It's okay baby. I will scold the doctor for hurting my baby, okay. And also your Papa for letting that doctor hurt my sweet child. See, your little cute face turn red because of cry," Jaiveer talk to her in the softest tone while roaming around the room with her hugging him tightly.

Her cry slow down a bit but still she is sobbing badly with hiccups.

"Okay, let me show a something," he took her near the aquarium.
"See, what we have here?" he excitedly told making her turn her face in front, where aquarium with lots of colorful fishes was standing.

She wipe her tears from her eyes to clear her view and look at the fishes curiously. Her cry dies down the moment her eyes land on the colorful fishes swimming in the water.
She keep staring at them curiously while sniffing and occasional hiccups coming out of her lips.

"You like fishes, doll," Jaiveer asked her making her snap her face toward him. She place her index on the glass pointing at golden fish and smiles cutely, "lad fish."

Arjun chuckled softly hearing her whereas Jaiveer laugh at her and said, "not red, Jaan...it's golden fish," he correct him making her nod her head in understanding.

Suddenly she squeals loudly seeing the fish opening and closing her mouth to create water bubbles.

"Papa balbal!! See," she excited called Arjun while clapping her hands seeing the bubbles.

"Yea, It's bubbles," he correct her finally relieved seeing her normal.

"Dad! He is searching for that little gir...." suddenly the door opened revealing Viraj who stop in the middle seeing Arjun awake. Jaiveer turn his head toward the door to see surprised Viraj looking at Arjun, who was looking at him with a confused look.

"Come inside, Viraj" Jaiveer told him still holding Aaruhi in his arm, who was busy playing with fish.

As he entered inside the room, Rishi also entered following him. Arjun look at him with wide eyes seeing his condition.
His hair are messed up while sweat covering her forehead. His face is paled. In short, he is looking like a zombie.

"Rishi, what happen to you?" Arjun asked in shock. Rishi look at him as if he is going to crying any second.

"Richi uncle!! ...see fish, look," Aaruhi shouted excitedly as her eyes fell on Rishi.

"She happen, sir. This little girl give me heart attack, lungs attack, kidney attack and all types of attacks in these two hours. This naughty bunny escapes from the car when we are getting ready to go hotel," He told him almost whining like a kid. Aaruhi giggle looking at his funny face and laugh loudly when he fake glared at her.
"I am sorry for her behavior, Rishi," Rishi quickly shook his head and said,
"No no, sir, please don't say sorry. I am just worried for her. Also, she is my responsibility and I couldn't take care of her. At least she is fine. Mr. Viraj meet me in the reception area and when I ask him about her, then I got to know that she is with him. So without wasting a second I come with him. Sir, you know them?" Rishi asked seeing how Aaruhi is so comfortable in the stranger's arms which is very rare.

HomecomingрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ