BEFORE

Once upon a time in Duskwood, there was a person who had many secrets. To protect those secrets one day he went out to lie and told many lies; So many that in the end that person became a lie.
Guess, guesser... Was that person actually protecting his own lies, or were those lies actually people he was protecting?

Omniscient narrator

To understand this story, we should tell what happened hours before our protagonist decided to go to Duskwood.
After that terrifying video call, the black-haired woman was stunned as she was terrified by what was coming, the man with no face had written to her through Hannah's cell phone that he would go for each of her friends, she would be forced to see the suffering of each for her to sink into her own guilt. In the end, the faceless man would go from her and kill her.

Even with those thoughts, her cell phone rang from multiple notifications from the group, announcing that the faceless man had escaped again. Hera didn't pay much attention to this. Since in her mind they were machining ideas, she was drawing threads, how could Michael Hanson be so fast even with a shot in the shoulder and slip away from everyone? How could a man of that stature be that man who was possibly over fifty?
For the first time, the black-haired woman gave the police chief a point in favor, maybe she was wrong, an unsubstantiated theory, but now more than ever she was convinced that the perpetrator of Amy's crime and the kidnapping of both Hannah and Richy was not Michael Hanson.

But without Hanson he was not the true author and he was underground, who was our author, and in all this how would the legend fit?

She was so focused on her that she barely noticed the last notification that she received from her cell phone, it was not from the group, but from an unknown number. She was a little scared, she opened the application and entered the chat

CHAT WITH UNKNOWN

Unknown Online

- Unknown: Hera, in the Grimrock waterfalls, there is a hidden hatch, inside are Hannah and Richy.

-Come to Grimrock and we will exchange Hannah and Richy for you, let's see how much you are willing to sacrifice.

-I'll wait for you Hera...

Unknown Offline

The girl was surprised to consider the idea of that psychopath. But what other options did she have? Time was against her, even if they thought the girl was being totally stupid for accepting the faceless man's request, who could blame her?
She dreamed of the moment this case would end and that this nightmare would finally come to an end, or maybe not, besides what can I know, I'm just a storyteller, right?

Hera knew that she had to talk to the boys, especially Jake.

There, Hera if only you had found out...
If you had discovered me...

A bit strange extra isn't it? Who will narrate?

The culprit or someone we don't know yet.

We read later:)