DESICIONS

Have you heard of the story of a group of friends who wanted to find their friend?

Maybe so, I bet you know that a girl named Hannah Donfort disappeared three months ago, leaving no apparent trace. That a cold hacker with few words infiltrated her cloud with the help of a girl from outside this group of friends. That she, after a rare message, changed her life. Attracting with him new friends, a crazy killer and also a somewhat technological love.

But what will happen after finding Hannah Donfort and Richy Rogers? Will the secrets end?
At last the two young people will be able to face and tear down all those walls that divide them, to finally be able to love each other as they always dreamed of... Or those walls become their downfall.

After all, nothing in Duskwood is what it seems to be.

I was in the motel room where I was staying. It wasn't a five-star hotel, but it would help to avoid attracting everyone's attention in this town, plus I didn't want to shout from the four winds that I'm the strange stranger, who "thinks she's a detective". You know in Duskwood rumors fly.

Of course I couldn't stay at Mrs. Walter's motel, because of Lily who works there and I can't risk her seeing me and saying anything to the boys. They think I'm still at home in front of the screen waiting for news. But I just can't anymore, see how Jessy was attacked, how Richy looked at me through the screen wanting me to help him and I couldn't do anything but cry, and falsely tell him that everything would be fine. Shaking my head away from those bad thoughts, I'm here to find Hannah and Richy, even though the others don't want me to go to Grimrock.

If everything goes as expected I won't have to use my emergency plan.
The sound of my cell phone notifications take me out of my thoughts, it's the boys of course. When I enter they are in the middle of a decision, I don't understand anything I only read the first messages that are from Jake.
Reading that Jake wants to go to Grimrock instead of me doesn't make things any better. My nerves along with my fear grew. Did so much coffee affect the hacker?

Also, there was the small detail that he was in Duskwood and now Jake too. How would I tell Jake that I was actually in Duskwood and not as far away as he had imagined? That he had broken our promise...

But I did not have to falter, now worse than ever I could not fall into sentimentality and that will dominate me. I didn't have to care that Jake will think that he also came to Duskwood, right?

- But you do care what Jake thinks, little liar.
- Shut up conscience, you don't help.

Everyone in the group chat was divided, Dan and Thomas saying that he was the one to go, on the other hand, there was Lily absolutely refusing to let her stepbrother go to the mine, Cleo and Jessy kept themselves exempt from giving their opinion. she. Of course Thomas was the happiest that Jake was going to the mine. (Idiot)
I enter the group chat and write.

GROUP CHAT

DUSKWOOD SECRETSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें