"What I'm saying is, I kill for a reason as I said but solely for my protection and my army. And now you. He is the one who had cost me my entire life to be a Target for them people he wronged. I carry his history that blends into mine." Nico bristles but settles down when I rub my thumb in a gentle circular motion into his palm.

"I grew up not knowing right from wrong. I still can't see the line between them. It blurs everytime I feel something not going my way. It's me, always has been and I can't find myself changing but I realize at some point change has to happen." He shrugs when he looks away from me, "you don't understand the amount of times I've had thought that my father would change, he didn't. So I..." he trails off.

"You what?" I ask, coaxing him to answer.

Nico looks straight into my eyes, "killed him with his own knife."

My heart stirs uncontrollably, "what was the reason?"

He said he had to have actual reasons to kill.

He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles softly, "you should get some rest, darling. I have found who poisioned you. I must leave and deal with it." He changes the subject but I don't push for more. Living with such an evil man must have been torturous.

He rolls away but stops before leaving and says, "we are still to be married in 19 hours. I'll be back here when I finish business down the basement."

I lay my head back down with a hand over my chest feeling my erratic heart beat.

Then a small smile reaches my face.

He opened up to me. He wants to still marry me after what he now knows about me. He is going to kill my perpetrator who tried to kill me from poison.

I wait for him to come back.

After a couple hours the door opens and there he is wheeling in to my bedside, "you got something on you right here." I point out to my chin on where it is on him when he nears me.

He frowns before reaching up and wiping his chin, but he misses the small blood splatter by an inch so I get up and reach with my thumb. Wiping it off myself before leaning close to him and placing a kiss upon his lips.

God, I missed kissing him. It was like starting a famine. Hungering for more, desperate for his touch again.

"I missed you, Papi." I confess breathlessly against his parted lips.

He groans deeply licking my bottom lip, "you are hurt. Take it easy."

"Let's go to bed. I want to cuddle." I say.

Nico frowns, "cuddle? I don't cuddle..."

"Say that all you want but I know you love my cuddles." I sternly inform him.

He grumbles under his breath before looking around the infirmary room, as if making sure no one hears him, "of course I want to cuddle." He admits, "But you must let me have those tits for tonight."

Confused, "what will my tits have to do with tonight?" I ask.

He licks his top lip and gives me a sinful look that has my pussy getting wet with need.

Oh! "Nico!" I squeal when he leans his head down and nips at my clothed chest playfully.

He mutters, "Get up and let's go." Seeming impatient, but I too am finding my self impatient as we make our way to the elevator.

He smacks my ass when the elevator doors closed with us in it. I gasp turning to face him as he sits there feigning innocence. When the elevator dings and opens for us I walk fast down the hall with bare feet as he follows behind me. We reach our bedroom and once the door opens and slams shut behind us I whirl around and straddle his lap in chair. Kissing his lips with fervid heat and deep need.