Arrival

Location:???
Time:???
Date:???

*We zoom in to the giant ship in the middle of the sea where theres 5 people laying down on the deck*

Y/n: Aarrrgghhh! my head! *Looks around* where the hell am I? *Stands up and see's his teammates laying on the deck* What the?! *Tries to wake them up* hey! wake up!

Amiya: *Sleeping noises*

Fubuki: 5... more... minutes~! *She said while sleeping*

Spectre: *Rolls around while sleeping*

Natasha: Aaahhh~... Y/n~... *Hugs Spectre thinking its Y/n* I... love... you!

Y/n: What the F-?! Natasha is a bit weird! *looks at Amiya who's about to fell off the ship* Oh sh-! *Grabs Amiya before she fell off* That was close... *Carries Amiya and lays her down near my teammates* Now... why is there A ship here?!

*Y/n looks at the ship where he is standing on. Then suddenly a alarm came off*

Alarm: Unknown fleet incoming! 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock! *Alarm noises*

Amiya, Fubuki, Spectre, and Natasha: *Wakes up at the alarm* WAAAH?!?!?!

Y/n: Fleet incoming?! *Looks at my right side and see a unknown fleet incoming* oh shet... not good!

Amiya: Whats going on?! why are we on the ship?!

Fubuki: Why is this ship so big?!

Spectre: Wheres my riot shield?! *looks around*

Natasha: We need to hide!

Y/n: You say so! *Grabs my M4A1* lets go! *Slaps Amiya, Fubuki and Spectre's* Move your ass!!! *Runs towards the bridge*

Fubuki: OW! *Holds her face where she got slap* That hur- *Gets slap again by Natasha*

Natasha: Move!!! *Grabs her RPK then runs after me*

Amiya: First day on the morning its already running and getting slapped?! *Grabs her Tar-21 before running after Y/n, Natasha, Fubuki and Spectre*

*3 hour earlier*

Azur Lane base POV:

???: *Burst the door opens* Commander! There's a strange signal came on the middle of the sea! *A shipgirl said*

???: Hm? Wales? how big is this signal? *The commander said while putting down her pen and paperwork*