Chapter 13

Sorry for the long break I just couldn't write at the moment but I'm back😁!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER the conversation we had she was pissed. I could see the hatred in her eyes as she got into her car and left.

I didn't let it faze me though because like I told her. I was forced into this as well. Although I wanted to hate her with everything in me there was a part of me that couldn't.

The part that watched this girls life shatter right infront of her eyes. The part that watched that stupid show with her and held her when the gunshot triggered her memories.

I told her that it was all an act and fake but honestly it wasn't. I had felt more with this girl in a day then I've felt for other women I've been fucking for months.

But I can't let myself feel that for this girl. I won't let myself feel any type of way for this girl because if I do It'll just get us both killed.

Two damaged people shouldn't be together and In love so I had to make a choice.

But before I could the choice was made for me. I'm set to merry her which means I cannot be in love with her.

No matter what it takes I will get her to hate me with all that's in her. Because if she doesn't our families will be planning our funerals sooner than they thought?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the ringing of my phone.

It's my 2nd in command.

Luca-" what do you want?"

Anthony-" the girl went off grid and we can't pinpoint her location. Should I send someone to find her?"

I may have put a tracker in her car...

Luca-"No I'll find her"

Of course she goes off grid as soon as something doesn't go her way. Now I have to search the whole damn city to find her.

New York might be a big city... but I'll tear down every inch of it to find you Selena.

You can't hide for long amour.