chapter 1

One thing that I can say about myself is that I have always lived a pretty boring normal life

One thing that I can say about myself is that I have always lived a pretty boring normal life. Normal job,normal friends and a normal boyfriend.

Me and carter have been together for two years but before we started dating he was my best friend. We met in middle school 8th grade dance class, carter was the only boy in my class which I thought was cool but he obviously hated it,he only got placed in there because his mom wanted him to take after his dad who had passed during the summer, everyone made fun of him for it and I felt bad so I went up to him and we had the best conversation, after that day we were together everyday, when we got together I thought that we were going to be together forever and maybe we will.

My girl best friends name is allaria we met when we were baby's her dad is my papas sharpest shooter. Allaria doesn't like carter and never has but for me she sucks it up and tolerates him,but still throws him the occasional eye roll when She thinks I'm not looking. Nonetheless I love both of them so much so as long as they can pretend to get along it's fine with me.

Remember earlier when I said that I had a normal job? I meant normal day job;). During the hours of 7am-6pm I'm a veterinarian at the best animal clinic in NewYork where we take all kinds of animals, but after I clock out and go home I'm one of the most dangerous assassins worldwide also known as The DevilsHelper. Nobody knows about this not even carter and I would love to keep it that way.

"Selena" screams carter from downstairs. "Yes Amore mio" I reply, now irritated that he interrupted my writing. "Are you ready to leave?" Oh shit I totally forgot about our date. "Almost give me like 10 more minutes" I lied, I jumped out of my chair and went to hop in the shower. As I began to turn the water to the perfect setting which is steaming hot but not hot enough to cook me alive I hear footsteps approaching the room, it was carter he walked into the bathroom to see me still in my sweatpants and my tank top. "Cariño, dijiste que estabas casi listo" he screamed at me in Spanish. "Non alzare la voce contro di me e mi ci vorrà solo un'ora per prepararmi" I screamed at him in Italian.

We both spoke Italian and Spanish making it easier for us to argue without anyone knowing what we were talking about. He learned Italian for me but I already knew Spanish because as the mafia don and Donnas only daughter I was expected to be fluent in all languages. Wait did I not mention that in the beginning? Oh well;).

I roll my eyes at carter and started to strip making sure that is do so slow and sexy so that he would check me out.I can feel carters eyes piercing my body which puts a smirk on my face. I turn to face him slowly while undoing my bra. I start to slowly walk towards him with a mischievous grin on my face. I stop inches away from his face stand on my tip toes and lean in so that my mouth is right next to his ear and I whisper " are you going to stay for the show or are you going to go downstairs and wait for me?" Which makes him turn red, he then clears his throat and tells me that he will be downstairs which makes me roll my eyes. I scoff "ok" before taking off my panties and stepping into the shower. "Langweilige Schlampe" I whisper. I then began to wash my body with my fluffy  emerald green wash cloth and my warm vanilla sugar body wash making sure to stop and take in the smell.

I then rinse the shampoo from my hair and step out of the shower. I grab a emerald green towel from the towel warmer and wrap it around my body. I brush my teeth and wash my face then proceed to walk into my bedroom then into my walk in closet. I search for the perfect outfit to wear to the museum. I finally decide that I'm going to wear a white tee shirt that clung onto my body and showed off my curves with some blue Jeans that clung to my hips and shaped my ass perfectly with a grey and white flannel along with my white Nikes with black swooshes. I put my hair into a clip and left two strands out to shape my face. I felt pretty which obviously I am;).

Thank you so much for reading my book it means a lot!!-what do you think about the characters?

-what do you think about the characters?

-when will we meet Luca?

-did you enjoy the book?

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!