Chapter 12

(I'll let you guys know when the song comes into play)*******************HE LOOKED PISSED

*******************
HE LOOKED PISSED. All the sympathetic and gentle features that used to sit on this man's face had disappeared and was now replaced with... Hate?

He stalked towards me with little to no emotion in his body language and facial features.As he got closer to me the air around me started to feel unreachable. My breath shortened and my heart rate sped up.

Trying to hide the effect that he had on me I stood tall and crossed my arms over my chest which didn't help because his gaze just fell to my now exaggerated cleavage. I dropped my hands to my side and prepared myself for the worst.

But it never came.

He just stood there examining me as if he was waiting for my next move. I took this as a chance to get around him but he just moved his body in front of wherever mine went. In this moment I felt trapped and that's not a feeling I get very often.

I eventually gave up on trying to go around him and just stood there now overly irritated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat there for what felt like forever neither of us budging from the spot we stood in. That was until he started to inch closer to me forcing me to inch back.

We were still standing in the parking lot of the grocery store so there was a lot of space for me to move around.

That was until my back met the cold surface of someone car door. All I could think about was how ended up in this situation.

I GOT INTO HIS CAR WILLINGLY WHEN I SHOULD HAVE JUST WENT HOME IN NY OWN CAR THAT NIGHT.

I OPENED THE DOOR FOR HIM WHEN I SHOULD HAVE JUST CRIED ON THE FLOOR ALONE.

I EVEN LET HIM WATCH MY FAVORITE SHOW WITH ME!!

On his end it was all an act and I should have known from the start. This man was way too good to be true and suddenly the roof of reality was caving in on me hard and fast.

I was snapped out of my thought with a movement from him. He slowly inched his hand towards my face but before the back of his hand could touch me I slapped it away not wanting any part of this man to touch me.

That's when he spoke "you know at first I wanted guns from your father, but now I have you. And boy will it be fun having the hair to a big mafia under my thumb. As my little wife whose never noticed in a room or taken seriously. Your dad wants you married so that's what I'm going to give him."

After hearing that sentence I found the strength to push this disgusting waste of space off of me and make a run for it. I thought he would chase behind me but he didn't, he just sat there and watched me flee with this smug look on his face that had a little hint of victory.

I OFFICIALLY HATE THIS MAN.

(Play song)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got into my car started my engine and just started driving. No idea of where I'm going or what I'm doing.

After getting some miles in between me and this asshole i decided that going home wasn't a safe idea so I went to one of the many safe houses that my family owns.

The reason I chose the one I did is because it was my personal safe house. Nobody knew about it not even my parents.

I was truly safe here

I parked my car in the driveway and headed inside. This house wasn't a mansion or some luxury apartment. It was a small cottage in the middle of nowhere. Peaceful and safe from every bad thing that could ever want to hurt me.

I walked around the house remembering the events that took place inside.

This was me and carters get away spot.

We would just come up here and stay for weeks at a time not letting anyone know where we were. Every favorite memory of carter that I have was at this house, because here it was just me and him. Nobody to distract us or hurt us. Just carter and Selena and we were happy.

Thinking back on all of the memories that I have with my now dead boyfriend made me tear up a little but I was wearing mascara so I dabbed it away.

I continued to walk around the house looking at all the pictures of me carter and our families. This place truly is my peace.

He Truly Was My Peace.

And I miss it... All of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY POOR BABY🥺. I hate it when she hurts but the story has to develop and this moment will be very important later on so hold on to this moment for me. Trust me you won't regret it;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short but the next one is big so I didn't want to reveal too much information about it.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you in the next chapter❤️